CRC you rule

Big H*

Placed my order on Friday, delivered today, OK I used DHL, but the savings!

Shimano XT Disc Brakes M775 - Front - Post Mount - RH Lever 792.84 ZAR

Shimano XT Disc Rotor 6-Bolt RT75 - 160mm 6-Bolt 185.23 ZAR

Clarks Shimano Deore XT Disc Brake Pads - 1 x Pair Sintered 82.30 ZAR

Shimano SLX Chainset Triple M660 - Black 4-Bolt 22.32.44 175mm 926.67 ZAR

AND I got a further 10% discount on the items above!

I ordered more goodies like tools and other spares as well.

It's against my principles to agree with the oom but +1 from me :D

Fast, cheap and reliable.

I only ever use the "free shipping" and never had a soingle problem. My next shipment should be here in a few days...here's hoping I didn't just jinx it :lol:

Will be putting in my first order in the next few days. Doing a CT group buy with Gadget & Zeabre. Anyone else interested?

Will be putting in my first order in the next few days. Doing a CT group buy with Gadget & Zeabre. Anyone else interested?

Darnit! I have just ordered with Ngala24 who is in PTA coz there was no interest :angry:

Nice one Oom! My order with above mentioned got sent via Royal Mail even though we were above the required limit.... hmmm. My disappointment with my first CRC order :thumbdown:

Darnit! I have just ordered with Ngala24 who is in PTA coz there was no interest :angry:

Nice one Oom! My order with above mentioned got sent via Royal Mail even though we were above the required limit.... hmmm. My disappointment with my first CRC order :thumbdown:

I have only ordered from them once, and if I remember correctly, you must pay extra for DHL. The stuff I ordered was above the minimum required for free shipping, but they still charged me shipping (I think it was because there was a workstand included in the order-think I saw something about bikes and large objects being excluded from free shipping.

How long does normal shipping take?

I have only ordered from them once, and if I remember correctly, you must pay extra for DHL. The stuff I ordered was above the minimum required for free shipping, but they still charged me shipping (I think it was because there was a workstand included in the order-think I saw something about bikes and large objects being excluded from free shipping.

How long does normal shipping take?

I had a full size bike box with frame and wheels and everything and I got free shipping. Got wacked with Vat but that was that. Also took 6 days with normal Royal mail AND they still had to build by wheels.