SSWC Champs Ireland

EigerSA

Just saw a facebook post about SA winning the ss world champs. Did a south african rider win the race, or is south africa hosting for next year? anyone have any info?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of options with regards to hosting but none as far as I know in Bloem.

I've been sworn to secrecy on the penalty of having my singlespeed chain wrapped around my neck and tightened with an EBB.

here's a video of the day, and right at the end is the part where South Africa earns the right to host 2012... pretty sure i recognised usher, but not sure about the rest of the guys, looked like fun though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWf0qWNevXE

why bloem? isn't it pretty flat, dry and brown there? I reckon it should be held in Karkloof, loads of hills, nice green and wet :)

Yup those are our Layopard clad, Vuvuzayla blowing boys. Looks like an awful ot of fun. Perhaps I'll be ready to use my EBB by next year...

I seriously can't wait for this! It's going to be awesome! Time to get training!

This my dear friend, is not the spirit of SSWC