10sp Gripshift on it's way

stringbean

You can all stop moaning now it's comming.Kulhavey was testing it at worlds this weekend.

post-540-0-98205400-1315119739.jpg

post-540-0-99958800-1315119820.png

Edited by stringbean

I watched the race last night on supersport. What happened to Burry? Where did he finish. Looks like Kulhavy is the new Absalon

1 up to Dylan the mechanic to the world champ and rest of the team.A south african and stays here in Blouberg,Cape Town.

http://cdn0.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net//2011/09/03/2/_dsc8700_600.jpg

Thanks for the news: good to know that he is using twisters, many considered them 'old skool' perhaps its the new cool? Certainly look good.

Cant see myself changing to 10 speed any time soon, got too much of an investment in 9 speed X0 RD's (5 in all)

Not sure but i think i saw a link somewhere of a guy using 9sp rear derailer(xo) and the rest 10sp so i think it will work together,will do some research.

It's the only way to go.Not the fact that there is now 10 at the back but rather the single or double blade that you ride with in the front that makes a HUGE difference.

I have an old school Giant ATX880 with GripShifters and 7 speed XTR. I just prefer these gripshifters to those lever shifters.

Burry broke his handlebars at illovo eston race in KZN the other day aswell??? Maybe he needs a piece of water pipe as bars!!??