Probikekit.com ?

capedutch

Hi Guys, just help me out on this one. Has anyone ever ordered from www.probikekit.com before and how long did your order take ? My order has taken almost three weeks now and they keep telling me it can take up to 28 days, the last thing i want is for 28 days to come and go just to find out my parcel has been lost !

If i remembered correctly, i still selected priority mail to get it here quicker only to get the response from them saying that there is no tracking number so they cant tell me where my order is !

On the first page they also mentioned that the order normally takes only five working days, was this ever the case for someone else and will they refund my money or will i have to wait another 28 days if they want to resend my order and just wait to see if father Christmas will come early this year ??

O yes for those that will comment on me not buying local, well no one can supply me with Hutchinson Tubeless Road Tyre in this country. That is why i placed the order with PBK !

I can almost guarantee you that it's not Probikekit, but the pathetic South African Post Office! I have use them before, with no issues. Also waiting for a delivery from CRC, for more than 4 weeks. Friend had their package traced to OR Tambo Post Office. Excuse from the people there, Eish, we could not find your address...

do you have a tracking number?? Chances are that it is sitting with customs.They take quite a while with stuff after it arrives in the country.and then expect to pay 50% and VAT and clearance fee on top of that.

My guess is that it is being sent by Royal Mail so no tracking number! And with past experience with Royal Mail it can take ages to get here although I think most of the problem is with the local PO.

Ordered from them recently, mine also was not sent priority mail but with royal mail international instead.

No tracking number from their side was available and therefore customs on this side could not help!

Received my parcel 26 days after it was despatched

I phoned capemail in Epping twice, no tracking number = no info.

Was told I can expect to wait anything up to 30 days.

do you have a tracking number?? Chances are that it is sitting with customs.They take quite a while with stuff after it arrives in the country.and then expect to pay 50% and VAT and clearance fee on top of that.

What is the 50% for? I thought sporting goods are duty free. I know that VAT (calculated with a 10% upliftment) is payable, but nothing else.

Ya, I ordered a small package from CRC and it took a month to get here, they say it takes 3 weeks max.

After 3 weeks i e-mailed them and informed them of the issue.

Anyway next week the parcel arrives at my door, the week after that the next parcel arrives :clap: :clap: