Unicycle - NOT a $#@$ing Mountain Bike

zaslinger

Ok get the popcorn, I'm gonna start a fight!!!!!!

So, I had my say about the Down & Dirty, re. joining courses and resulting mayhem!!!

Now add to the magic, someone on a unicycle.

This thing zigzags all over, as he tries to avoid rocks etc. making it almost impossible to guess which way to go to avoid a collision, never mind overtake him.

Long story short, I had to go "Farming" to avoid him and tore up my rear tire and had a nice long walk home.

Add insult to injury, this unicyclist is all mouthy, making comments like:

. I got rid of my training wheels

. Telling others to "FO" when they complained that he wasn't holding his line and getting in the way!!!

Well here's a message for you chop.

CSA MTB RACE REGULATIONS

1.9.2 Bicycles must use a wheel on both front and back for all disiplines of Mountain Bike competition

that is no bigger than 26 inches. Mountain bikes using two 29” wheels may now also be used.

your zigzag action is just dangerous when things get tight.

If I had crashed as a result of you, there would have been a fight.

If you feel the need to prove your "super" abilities and draw praise upon yourself, get a proper bloody bike and win the event. Else stay out the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We gonna need some more info in case we need to flame you. Were you overtaking the dude, was he going up and you going down - or vice versa. We need the facts man!

We gonna need some more info in case we need to flame you. Were you overtaking the dude, was he going up and you going down - or vice versa. We need the facts man!

Just over the crest of a hill on single track, next to a fence.

Both going down.

I was closing faster, he zigged in front on me, I went farming to avoid him.

I have had my say.

The rules are clear.

So flame me if you see fit.

I presume this is the guy on the 29"? Lots of space when I overtook him-lucky me! The way he was zigzaggig I recon he did 50 km on the 40 km route.

Just over the crest of a hill on single track, next to a fence.

Both going down.

I was closing faster, he zigged in front on me, I went farming to avoid him.

I have had my say.

The rules are clear.

So flame me if you see fit.

Where you overtaken by a unicycle going downhill?

Stop crying,you were behind him,it was a single track so YOU need to make a plan if you want to pass??

If it was a race he should not have been there, end of story. Then he must not whine or complain when I kindly bump him off his unicycle cause he can't ride in a straight line.

Where you overtaken by a unicycle going downhill?

Please read the posts before sounding like an idiot!

"I was closing faster, he zigged in front on me, I went farming to avoid him" clearly means he was closing the gap on the monkey-wheeler on the downhill when the ape swerved infront of him.

With you 100% on this one zaslinger, ek sou hom met my multi-tool gegooi het! etter!