klein joostenberg fun ride

dirtcrazy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The climbs aren't that big.

Biggest is only 120m ascent, total ascent would be quite a bit though.

Champs (road race) the Saturday. PPA funride the Sunday.

Sweet :)

short 40km road races on each day of the weekend, perfect distance for fast paced breaks :clap:

dit is pad! en dit is redelik plat so moenie altyd die profiele glo nie!

Yup!

Kyk na die meters, die profile lyk net erger omdat dit vergroot is want die rollers is so plat :D

• 1 month later...

i think the route changed a little to cut out the roadworks, it will be 98km instead of 88km

Got the new route map? or directions? :unsure:

This is from ppa site "Both routes start at the Klein Joostenberg Restaurant and Farm Stall, turn right onto the R101 and left again onto the R304 before turning left onto the Kromme Rhee road and heading left onto the R44 towards the Klapmuts 4-way intersection. The 98 km route continues along the undulating R44 all the way to the Wellington 4-way intersection, turning left onto the R45 and left again onto the Voorpaardeberg Road to pass the Sonop Winery. Turn right at the T-junction at “Paardeberg Mall” café, and left onto the R302/304 to pass the silos on your way back to finish on the R101."

This is from ppa site "Both routes start at the Klein Joostenberg Restaurant and Farm Stall, turn right onto the R101 and left again onto the R304 before turning left onto the Kromme Rhee road and heading left onto the R44 towards the Klapmuts 4-way intersection. The 98 km route continues along the undulating R44 all the way to the Wellington 4-way intersection, turning left onto the R45 and left again onto the Voorpaardeberg Road to pass the Sonop Winery. Turn right at the T-junction at “Paardeberg Mall” café, and left onto the R302/304 to pass the silos on your way back to finish on the R101."

Ah, thanks. Didn't even think of looking at the ppppaaaaaa website ;)