Worst vs Best Trader

Seeker911

So I just a bought a couple of things from a fellow hubber and would very much like to give the chap a recommendation BUT I see there are 2 columns "Best" and "Worst" traders. I noticed hubbers with a single thumbs up end up in the "Worst" column !! GASP !! So if the poor hubber gets a single thumbs up from me he could end up in the worst column and I would be not so popular for putting him there. So does it really mean that if you get a single thumbs up for possibly only ever selling a single item you deserve to be in the "Worst" traders column ? OR have I understood it all wrong ? unsure.gif

So I just a bought a couple of things from a fellow hubber and would very much like to give the chap a recommendation BUT I see there are 2 columns "Best" and "Worst" traders. I noticed hubbers with a single thumbs up end up in the "Worst" column !! GASP !! So if the poor hubber gets a single thumbs up from me he could end up in the worst column and I would be not so popular for putting him there. So does it really mean that if you get a single thumbs up for possibly only ever selling a single item you deserve to be in the "Worst" traders column ? OR have I understood it all wrong ? unsure.gif

Seeker

Can't seem to find that "Best - Worst" column ??? :unsure:

But why don't you just leave Trader Feedback on his Profile page?

The Best / Worst rated blocks are found here: https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/feedback/

I've made a small update to only display member with an overall negative rating in the Worst rated section. So no one with a neutral or low positive rating will appear there.

Just some stats on the ratings to date.....

A total of 309 ratings have been left for 173 members.

It's quite a low percentage of the total number who've used the Classifieds section over the past months and we'd like to see this increase substantially!

In updates coming later this month we'll be bringing more emphasis to the ratings and more actively encouraging members to rate others following a deal.

The Best / Worst rated blocks are found here: https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/feedback/

I've made a small update to only display member with an overall negative rating in the Worst rated section. So no one with a neutral or low positive rating will appear there.

It's quite a low percentage of the total number who've used the Classifieds section over the past months and we'd like to see this increase substantially!

In updates coming later this month we'll be bringing more emphasis to the ratings and more actively encouraging members to rate others following a deal.

:thumbup:

:thumbup: Cool.