Sani2C Trail entry

duringd

I would love to know how they did the draws for this 3rd race? We were relatively high up on the waiting list (which was also a farce with the whole registration f'up) and then we miss the selection for this race as well? And this when guys who were also on the wait list, close to us, got theirs? This just seems a race that I wont be doing, not because of ability, but because of IT!!!! :angry: :thumbdown:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm supposed to be on the waiting list, but don't have a waiting list number and couldn't update my details.

Emailed different people and never got a response.

I'm supposed to be on the waiting list, but don't have a waiting list number and couldn't update my details.

Emailed different people and never got a response.

At the time of posting this I had no email. I now got my email saying congratulations!!!!! SO happy. Now if only I could edit my details and pay......

No email as yet, but checked my status on their website and I got a cart with an entry in so .... :o

Same here but when I added all the other stuff to the cart it took me to the screen to say I am on the waiting list.

I would love to know how they did the draws for this 3rd race? We were relatively high up on the waiting list (which was also a farce with the whole registration f'up) and then we miss the selection for this race as well? And this when guys who were also on the wait list, close to us, got theirs? This just seems a race that I wont be doing, not because of ability, but because of IT!!!! :angry: :thumbdown:

OK, now I have to eat humble pie..... Sorry Sani2C, just got my Congratulations...... :blush:

Same here but when I added all the other stuff to the cart it took me to the screen to say I am on the waiting list.

ditto

probably wont do my chances any good but..........what a *** IT system!

My waiting list number has gone up by 200 places putting me outside of that golden 650 group. WTF?

Sani2C makes a fuss about the planting of trees to off-set their carbon footprint, and then expects entrants to pay for them? Why not out of profits?

Edited by Mushilele