RS Reba Team 2010

Headshot

Have been riding one of these for around 10 months. So far completely reliable, easy to adjust and high performance. I bought mine ex CWC online on sale and fited it to my RDS myself. My previous experience was with a Fox F100. The Reba was adjusted to 120 mm travel by my LBS after fitment and it has proved to be an amazing performer.

I run it reasonably firm but with the negative air pumped a bit to give small bump sensitivity and still get all the travel out of the fork - the Oring on the stanchion regularly ends up 1 cm below the crown after a fast Tokai descent. No oil leaks like a Fox either.

The remote lockout works well and the blow off is adjustable so it can be used to add compresssion damping for seriously steep descents where you don't want the fork to dive too much.

All in a worthy Fox competitor for less money. Am sure the 2011 Reba is just as good...