Selling some used High Rollers if anyone's interested...

wesley_r

Too much grip? :D

yeah I'm not scared enough when riding :lol:

grip is AWESOME - too much weight. these tyres are awesome for DH but not as awesome for pedalling up long steep hills. I am no weight weenie but I am progressively trying to shave a few grams here or there, just to get things reasonable. Also changing my cockpit as soon as the new Truvativ stock arrives - new bars and stem should be a bit lighter as well :thumbup:

sneaky sneaky!

you almost had me, by abusing my in-ability to read things carefully first :lol:

...for a second I thought it was holly rollers you were selling (I'm wanting one some for my jump bike). :lol:

yeah I'm not scared enough when riding :lol:

grip is AWESOME - too much weight. these tyres are awesome for DH but not as awesome for pedalling up long steep hills. I am no weight weenie but I am progressively trying to shave a few grams here or there, just to get things reasonable. Also changing my cockpit as soon as the new Truvativ stock arrives - new bars and stem should be a bit lighter as well :thumbup:

Yup, doing the same with my Tracer. Weighs over 14kg and wanna try to drop about half a kilo. Makes a moer of a diff in the feel of the bike. And the easiest places to shave weight are tyres and rims. Actually went to 2.35 High rollers from 2.35 Nevegals and that already shaved a bit of weight and the HR's also roll a lot quicker. Now to find the mula to put on lighter rims...