Thursday Night Ride at Rietvlei

Lukep

I just called the Cycle Hub at Rietvlei and they confirmed that should there be sufficent numbers the Thursday night ride will be held.

Is anyone keen to join this ride?

I would like to have enough confirmed riders before I pitch there and there is no ride due to lack of riders.

Koot I need some lights, any suggestions?

I dont have a spare light but I have a head lamp that you could use

I just called the Cycle Hub at Rietvlei and they confirmed that should there be sufficent numbers the Thursday night ride will be held.

Is anyone keen to join this ride?

I would like to have enough confirmed riders before I pitch there and there is no ride due to lack of riders.

Hello Lukep, we are doing Tuesday night rides at Thaba Trails and seems the guys want to do so on Thursday as well. We did one tonight due to me logistically being at Thaba... You are welcome to join in at 6pm each night.

Hello Lukep, we are doing Tuesday night rides at Thaba Trails and seems the guys want to do so on Thursday as well. We did one tonight due to me logistically being at Thaba... You are welcome to join in at 6pm each night.

Hi Wendell, would it be possible to set up a mailing list so that you can send out an email to all the riders on the list (simlilar to what Kyalami does) to let them know when there will be night rides

Start time

Meeting point

Cost

I think there are a few riders looking to do some night rides but they dont want to risk arriving at the location and there is no one else there and the ride doesnt happen.

I am keen to join you on a Tuesday or Thursday

Can all riders who are interested in doing the Thursday night ride please post on this thread.

I will then ask Wendell to look at getting a mailing list going so we all knwo when and where the night rides will take place.

Can all riders who are interested in doing the Thursday night ride please post on this thread.

I will then ask Wendell to look at getting a mailing list going so we all knwo when and where the night rides will take place.

Hello LukeP, it is Tuesday and a night ride will take place at Thaba tonight. we will get started at 6pm and ride till 8pm. I would appreciate some assistance with your mailing list idea, sounds awesome. Can you help?

• 10 months later...

They kinda peeted out... I think a couple guys still go, but nothing organized...

Hopefully I'm mistaken though...

Pm Wendel and ask him

They kinda peeted out... I think a couple guys still go, but nothing organized...

Hopefully I'm mistaken though...

Pm Wendel and ask him

Thanks dude!