Sponsorship Question

Gareth1982

Hi All

I have a question, I want to ride more competitively but I can't afford all the races so how does one go about getting a sponsor to sponsor the entry fees and so on?

I have a great bike, it is not the best but it is perfect for me so I don't need them to sponsor me a bike or any big thing I just need the entry fee.

Do you think it is possible to get a sponsor like this, what will I need to do to get one or how do I go about this?

Thanks in advance

Try looking to join a club first with a racing team, like club100, if you're good enough for the team they should pay your entry. after that results results results.

Hi All

I have a question, I want to ride more competitively but I can't afford all the races so how does one go about getting a sponsor to sponsor the entry fees and so on?

I have a great bike, it is not the best but it is perfect for me so I don't need them to sponsor me a bike or any big thing I just need the entry fee.

Do you think it is possible to get a sponsor like this, what will I need to do to get one or how do I go about this?

Thanks in advance

Win

the only problem is in Potchefstroom we don't have clubs like that.

Post your results. Without results, you're wasting your time looking for a handout.

I understand that I have to do very good in a race to be considered, that is obvious. every race I have ridden I have gotten better and better and i normally end in the front half but these are the "not important" races so they don't mean much I have started doing the bigger races like the Down and Dirty and so on but the problem is that there are so many that I want to do but my budget will not allow it. So I can't get better results if I can't enter....

but the problem is that there are so many that I want to do but my budget will not allow it. So I can't get better results if I can't enter....

Gee... Join the club. Win a few races, even a couple, and free things will come to you. \

FFS!

Hi All

Thanks in advance

honest answer:it's possible to win the lotto powerball.

remember, not even the Beatles could get a record deal. you got to put in the time and hang in there.

I understand that I have to do very good in a race to be considered, that is obvious. every race I have ridden I have gotten better and better and i normally end in the front half but these are the "not important" races so they don't mean much I have started doing the bigger races like the Down and Dirty and so on but the problem is that there are so many that I want to do but my budget will not allow it. So I can't get better results if I can't enter....

you do realise that only about 2% of the guys get support. that's the front half of the front half of the front half of the front half of the front half of the front half.

keep training!