Tokai: Truck deliveries

(Deon)

Hi all

Please be advised that over the next few days there will be a constant stream of trucks delivering materials to the Quarry and other areas on the mountain.

The drivers have been instructed to apply caution and be on the lookout for riders, but it is best if you are riding/pushing in this time to apply the same caution.. Carbon fiber is NOT bio-degradable.

Sorry about the smell! :blush:

Later

Deon

Edited by Pain or Shine

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Deon - when are we building, tjom? I'm going to be able to take a "me day" at any point this week/next.

This week and next!..

:D

Hi Mayhem

I told you P or S would organize a build day ASAP because he is dying to see your new bike!

what time will you guys be building? ending school early because of exams, keen to help nd learn how.

Edited by Zac.A

Hi Mayhem

I told you P or S would organize a build day ASAP because he is dying to see your new bike!

LOL! SO I phoned a few friends and got them to bring 300 cubes of clay to the viewing!

what time will you guys be building? ending school early because of exams, keen to help nd learn how.

Keen to meet you Zac. Will let you know but keep an eye on this thread.. for notice.

Later :thumbup:

Just a reminder for those who have not seen the thread yet. Please be advised that Tokai will be noisy with truck activity on the jeeptrack for the next few days, shorter if I can motivate the contractor to send more trucks this way - they only have 2 of the 5 directed to Tokai.

So stay on the lookout, a friendly wave will confirm they have seen you... ;)

I'll go check on those trucks for you at about 4 this afternoon, just to make sure they're not building an illegal ski lift.