My wife caught me with another woman in our house... what to do?

The_Break

My wife caught me with a new girlfriend in our house and has frozen all my bank accounts and won't allow my girlfriend to sleep in our house. Do you think she is being fair? I don't.

Here is a pick of my new girlfriend.

post-2622-0-33494400-1315337475.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife caught me with a new girlfriend in our house and has frozen all my bank accounts and won't allow my girlfriend to sleep in our house. Do you think she is being fair? I don't

Here is a pick of my new girlfriend.

dump her, you can ride that ALL DAY LONG!

Looks seriously fast... if you don't ride her every day then your a wuss..

Did your wife take the spd's off?

I used to get grounded as a kid and my mom would take my keyboard and mouse, and my dad would take the pedals of my bike...

Edited by TheV

I hear you guys. I think I should ride her everyday just to make a point now. I think I should go and lube her up now. Stuff wax, wet lube here we come.

I used to get grounded as a kid and my mom would take my keyboard and mouse, and my dad would take the pedals of my bike...

Damn, I never noticed that. She probably took her shoes away so she couldnt run far. That actually worries me what she might do to her.

My dad also used to do that.

Later on, he'd take the rotor out of my mini's distributor cap. Now THAT p1ssed me off!

My dad also used to do that.

Later on, he'd take the rotor out of my mini's distributor cap. Now THAT p1ssed me off!

I never owned a mini - but i did have a 50cc motr-bike, i always fell off it when i got dronk and the road was wet. Now i fall of my MTB due to talent failure and get dronk afterwards...

I never owned a mini - but i did have a 50cc motr-bike, i always fell off it when i got dronk and the road was wet. Now i fall of my MTB due to talent failure and get dronk afterwards...

Amen to that.

Reminds me of this joke my buddy told me last week.

Husband:" Dear dr Phil,

I was busy in the dark watching my neighbours 18 year old daughter changing whilst knocking back a cold one. Then i turned around to see that my wife had been standing there at the bedroom door staring at me the whole time.

I'm concerned dr Phil. Is she a PERVERT?????"