New Cube 29ers

Whatsup!

Super stoked. Just put my name on the waiting list for the new Cube Reactions 29 GTC SL.

What are your thoughts?

Geometry on the bike looks awesome. It has a standard 26" wheelbase, seat tube angle and fork angle!

post-24395-0-64568200-1315414710.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a quote for R25 000, which I think is an awesome price for the bike.

My last two bikes have been Cube and will definitely go the Cube route again.

Thinking of mybe going the full sus 29er.

Any thoughts in hardtail v full sus 29er?

It has a standard 26" wheelbase, seat tube angle and fork angle!

I'm just thinking if this is the case wont the front tyre touch your shoe when you turning?

I heard that with some 29ers this is a issue.

Super stoked. Just put my name on the waiting list for the new Cube Reactions 29 GTC SL.

What are your thoughts?

Geometry on the bike looks awesome. It has a standard 26" wheelbase, seat tube angle and fork angle!

That looks good bu why oh why all the colour coding. You will not be able to get rid of that saddle or wheels.

That is a good question.

I have just double checked the geometry and foot wont hit wheel when turning.

I doubt the anal Germany engineers would allow that. I think that tends to happen when people try converting 26" frame into 29ers

In no rush to get rid on the DT Swiss wheelsets

Sweet looking bike!!!!

I saw the scott scale 29 pro at cwc the other day, carbon with full xt except shfters which is slx. Internal cabling with oversized bb, a real beaut of a machine. Retailing for R23k.

Def part of my list when im buying new bike although this cube will be ranked with thatas well. Choices choices :-)

Sweet looking bike!!!!

I saw the scott scale 29 pro at cwc the other day, carbon with full xt except shfters which is slx. Internal cabling with oversized bb, a real beaut of a machine. Retailing for R23k.

Def part of my list when im buying new bike although this cube will be ranked with thatas well. Choices choices :-)

Why on earth do they do this? to drop the price a tad?

I don't like the bike. Clearance between down tube and backwheel is too little. Handlebars are higher than saddle. Seatpost is already extended normally. Just my humble op.