Do you think you have the exercise gene?

Chubba

Ever wonder why one person has boundless energy and another has no get up and go?

Researchers at McMaster University have found a possible answer, after isolating a key gene they believe is linked to exercise, reports CBC News.

The McMaster team was working with mice, some of which had two genes removed. The genes control the AMP-activated protein kinase (or AMPK), an enzyme that is released during exercise.

While mice like to run, the mice without the genes were not as active as mice with the genes, and could only run short distances compared to the miles covered by the rodents who possessed the AMPK gene.

The McMaster research is available in the current issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, and though study results involving mice are not always applicable to people, the research suggests a direct correlation between AMPK and exercise.

I wonder if I can source AMPK online, sounds like just the thing I need.

...or look for some of this HGH, this is from Mexico, must be legit! (i must also add, that its a quality website)

post-12790-0-07345800-1315479214.jpg

Edited by Chubba

I had dibs.

Oh, I get it, you're refering to that other thread where that other guy complained about dibs not working. . . very clever :D

Guest agteros

Oh, I get it, you're refering to that other thread where that other guy complained about dibs not working. . . very clever

That means that I currently have the dibs as well :(

That means that I currently have the dibs as well :(

If you're saying what I think you're saying that is actually pretty funny. I definately have the dibs too.