My weekend ride

bontie

Looks cool. Going up the pass in the photo might take the weekend though

It is Stelvio Pass - 23odd km and roughly 1550m of ascent, 46 switchbacks. We only have Saturday morning :-)

Good luck with Stelvio,that"s one of the highest passes in Europe!!!

I have driven it and still want to cycle it some time but it scares the hell out of me :D

That picture of the "Stairway to Heaven" is something that excite and scare me at the same time. I would love to climb that with an I-Pod (I know one shouldn't) playing the meanest rock all the way to the top.

That picture of the "Stairway to Heaven" is something that excite and scare me at the same time. I would love to climb that with an I-Pod (I know one shouldn't) playing the meanest rock all the way to the top.

What a feeling that wouldn't be at the peak, huffing and puffing. SAYING HELL YA I DID THIS.

With ACDC - HIGHWAY TO HELL

Edited by DamMTBer

Well, I'm doing the Tour de Worcester! Nah-nah-na-nah-nah!

Humph! Enjoy it Bontie ... who wouldn't? Sigh.

Good luck with Stelvio,that"s one of the highest passes in Europe!!!

I have driven it and still want to cycle it some time but it scares the hell out of me :D

LOL Ive been saying that for 8 years

Good luck Bontie, looks like you will have some good weather, hope it's not to crowded

• 2 weeks later...

It was truly a most enjoyable weekend. Anyone who owns a roadbike should really try and spend time in the Dolomites at some point.

post-2257-0-30842600-1316368087.jpg

post-2257-0-96721600-1316368170.jpg