Helicopter trip over the Hill 2 Hill course

TimW

Want to preview the Hill2 Hill course from the air. So far bids are very low.

TWO lucky people will have the opportunity to fly over the 100km Sunday Tribune Jeep Hill 2 Hill course thanks to Marshalls World of Sport and JNC Helicopters – and the Jes Foord Foundation will benefit from two people seeing the route in this unique way.

A flight for two people over the course on September 17 has been sponsored by JNC helicopters while Marshalls World of Sport have sponsored the auction so all profits can be donated to the Jes Foord Foundation.

The two lucky people who submit the highest bids will be flown from the race finish and registration venue at Shongweni up to World’s View where they can view the start from the air.

The JNC helicopter then follows the entire 100km route back to the finish, giving the two winners the opportunity to see the course in a unique way.

The value of an individual flight is R4 700 and there is no reserve value on this auction so all bids will be eligible.

The auction closes at 5pm on Thursday, September 15.

To bid, people can go to www.hill2hill.co.za and follow the links, or visit http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/2111518/Hill2Hill

Edited by TimW

New Hill 2 Hill maps up on www.hill2hill.co.za or read Sunday Tribune for course details.

New course description going up soon.