Nitida DS Action

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Some of us got together to ride the DS track at Nitida.

What a blast! There was myself, Capricorn, Pain or Shine and The Wes. All of us on bikes of varying travel, from Capricorn on his sweet-ass Giant SS DJ bike, me on my XC hardtail (feeling rather sore after a wipeout in the morning at Tokai - landed on the kop) The Wes on his Meta 5.5 & PorS on his Reign.

My wife was also in attendance, and took a couple of pics of us in action...

Me rockin the XC bike

post-3056-0-99068300-1315672349.jpg

post-3056-0-70200000-1315672420.jpg

post-3056-0-65335600-1315672451.jpg

Pain or Shine showin us how it's done...

post-3056-0-28063400-1315672497.jpg

post-3056-0-37583600-1315672517.jpg

And The Wes on his trusty Meta 5.5...

post-3056-0-04740400-1315672588.jpg

Edited by cptmayhem

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an absolute jol... I was also suffering from a lack of confidence thanks to a STUPID crash in Tokai. Next time though, I'll be takin the DH bike for sure.

Oh - and there was also a bloke who couldn't wait to get home. So he went to the local Taco Bell and came back with this...

post-3056-0-97300200-1315672972.jpg

Mayhem, what do you carry in that Camelback? Energy drink for the long ride? Tools in case you brake down? Something secret?

priceless today:

was when some kid asked me if there was something wrong with my bike (hope hubs.nuff said).

and,

another kid asking me what's the name of my new whip.

hahah

and then of course one of the lady riders who wiped out a tad, and said she smacked her cheek on the turf. I looked, didnt see blush, or blood, so said she is good. That earned me the retort: "you such a guy".

duh

:lol:

It was an absolute jol... I was also suffering from a lack of confidence thanks to a STUPID crash in Tokai. Next time though, I'll be takin the DH bike for sure.

Oh - and there was also a bloke who couldn't wait to get home. So he went to the local Taco Bell and came back with this...

post-3056-0-97300200-1315672972.jpg

I'm glad I can be the entertainment... Was great riding with everyone.. pitty my wheel didn't last my mad skills :P

priceless today:

was when some kid asked me if there was something wrong with my bike (hope hubs.nuff said).

and,

another kid asking me what's the name of my new whip.

hahah

and then of course one of the lady riders who wiped out a tad, and said she smacked her cheek on the turf. I looked, didnt see blush, or blood, so said she is good. That earned me the retort: "you such a guy".

duh

:lol:

Dude - you didn't hear a question I got asked... Lightie saw me don the full-face. Asked me (in very serious tones) "Are you the guy who did it in 24 seconds?"

I'm glad I can be the entertainment... Was great riding with everyone.. pitty my wheel didn't last my mad skills :P

Shot bro. In your honour though, your dismount was spectacular to behold! I don't think I've seen anyone fly that far, with their legs flailing all over the place like that, since Superman's internal accelerometer funked out!

More pics will be loaded soon, they're just being processed before they're put up.

post-3056-0-86616300-1315682870.jpg

The ladies showing some of the guys how to do it!

post-3056-0-79385400-1315683835.jpg

post-3056-0-33182700-1315683845.jpg

EDIT: This is Brendan, on his taco-bell run. Note the look of consternation after a briefly uttered "SHAHIT!"

post-3056-0-58368700-1315683858.jpg

Edited by cptmayhem

she does a good job... I let her out of the cupboard every now & then...

oh and the other precious comment of the day goes to...

Mr Mayhem himself, using me as a battering ram to the family budget. thanks bud.. thanks a lot. *unimpressed look* <_<

oh and the other precious comment of the day goes to...

Mr Mayhem himself, using me as a battering ram to the family budget. thanks bud.. thanks a lot. *unimpressed look* <_<

Classic bro code violation

"CAP SAID I MUST BUY........" :clap:

was nice meeting you guys, I had a good time but wasn't feeling it today - need to go back and get smoother :thumbup:

Edited by the_wes