SORTED. Good Old Pump@ Worcester

Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

Making plans to MEET to Get Good Old Pump.

Just giving a Shot in the dark.

Saw a Guy @ the side of the road, asking for a Bomb/ Pump.

Offered him my Pump and continued to Chase down my bunch, 200m off.

I never saw him Finish the Race, do not know if he even did Finish.

David

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

let the fun begin :lol: , i started a thread like this not to long ago lol. well you might be lucky and get it back. but dont get your hopes up. rather use it as a opportunity to get a new better pump :D well at least thats the way i looked at it

Guest Frail4Life

David

BUMP

ek hoop jy kry jou pomp.I once borrowed a fellow rider my pump(old hardly working) and got it back after the race.I then again borrowed a fellow rider a pump(more fancy one) during a race and never got it back.I now stick around until i have my pump before i continue on my ride back alt i will give you a bomb.Not cool to borrow and not give back.

Guest Frail4Life

I know I TOOK a CHANCE!

Horrible bit WAS ME, cycling back Home with No Pump.

So FRAIL, you were that nutter (actually, I saw two) heading back South towards the Du Toit's Kloof Pass after the race? I thought, "Naaah, just 'cos he's riding a bike doesn't mean he was in the race; he's just out training because nobody would be mad enough ..." but I was obviously wrong. So if you cycled there, and you raced, and you cycled home ... how far exactly did you cycle?

David

I am that guy. You are sir are a LEGEND otherwise i would still be walking to my car after hitting the crater in the road. I live in Hout Bay. Am more than happy to post it to you or bring it to the next race. Either way i owe you BIG time. Huge thanks :thumbup:

Guest Frail4Life

So FRAIL, you were that nutter (actually, I saw two)

I LEFT FARM @ 13h30,

heading back South towards the Du Toit's Kloof Pass after the race? I thought, "Naaah, just 'cos he's riding a bike doesn't mean he was in the race; he's just out training because nobody would be mad enough ..." but I was obviously wrong. So if you cycled there, and you raced, and you cycled home ... how far exactly did you cycle?

I was Offered a LIFT through the TUNNEL.

RESTARTED @ BOTTLERY.

Joined a Guy (HENDRICK) riding back to KENDRIDGE, saying he is very unfit, BUT gave me motivation and company.

Total dist 180km, 6H30.

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

I am that guy. You are sir are a LEGEND otherwise i would still be walking to my car after hitting the crater in the road. I live in Hout Bay. Am more than happy to post it to you or bring it to the next race. Either way i owe you BIG time. Huge thanks :thumbup:

Ah, you don't know our FRAIL like we know our FRAIL. He rides everywhere, all the time, not just at / to / from races. He's probably riding right now. I'm guessing the least you could do is meet him somewhere convenient to his timetable. Oh, and get yourself a nice pump while you're about it.

I was Offered a LIFT through the TUNNEL.

RESTARTED @ BOTTLERY.

Joined a Guy (HENDRICK) riding back to KENDRIDGE, saying he is very unfit, BUT gave me motivation and company.

Total dist 180km, 6H30.

Also saw you and the other guy. Crazy respect. How did you get to the event?

Guest Frail4Life

HELLO Kent.

CAN we meet?

I WORK @ a Restaurant in Camps Bay.

Will be able to meet before I START, TUESDAY AFTERNOON or YOU can visit me @ my Work when you are done.

MY Cell is 0714067007.

TUE

Guest Frail4Life

Frail, I dont know the guy BUT I have a pump I can donate ... since I know you will use it ... LOTS!

THANKS FRIEND.

I DID look for you yesterday.

TO GIVE YOU YOUR Vouchers.

SEEMS I have found the Good Old Pump.

Guest Frail4Life

Ah, you don't know our FRAIL like we know our FRAIL. He rides everywhere, all the time, not just at / to / from races. He's probably riding right now. I'm guessing the least you could do is meet him somewhere convenient to his timetable. Oh, and get yourself a nice pump while you're about it.

THANKS

Must be getting LAZY.

RESTING TODAY, lying down @ HOME.

Guest Frail4Life

Also saw you and the other guy. Crazy respect. How did you get to the event?

Paid my Neighbour to take me there, DID Not want to wait till I was finished to Return.