Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some of my pics

20071205_130241_100_0880.JPG

Scotty getting ready for lap 1

Who's that checking my rear end out Shocked

some of my pics

20071205_130241_100_0880.JPG

I fully expected you guys to whip some ass big-time seeing that you had a couple of experienced Cape Epic riders in your team. Wink

Ox Wagon I saw you ask elsewhere about why you guys are marked DNF. I was rereading the rules (I'm actually DNF 'coz I finished riding at 10:48), and each of your team members HAD to ride. If you had some last minute pull-outs, maybe this is why you're DNF?

P.S. I asked Dimitri if he wants the prize back to give to the rightful winner and he said I can keep it, phew!

Mich, the reason for the DNF is that as a rider you had to finish AFTER 12:00 and not before, otherwise you wouldn't have completed the 24hr's.

Looks like Thugs about to kiss the guy next to him Confused

All our team had matching T shirts and caps.Big%20smile 

Mathematics 101, we had 5 (4 1/2 if you really count Ewep) and completed 22 so by that number if we had 10 riders we would have done 44 laps to your 26.

We are a very close knit team !!!! Thug just wanted to thank me for washing his socks !

Even if you do manage 44 laps the goal is to finish the 24 hour race , I think that is something your team first needs to work on . And don't eat anything another team offers , right EWEP !!

Even if you do manage 44 laps the goal is to finish the 24 hour race ' date=' I think that is something your team first needs to work on . !![/quote']

Ouch Ouch

Damit man, I purposely kept quiet about your 4am dirt nap so as to keep skandaal out of this thread!

Let it be said then, wherever the HR is mentioned, there shall surely be some form or other of skidmark and scandal.

End drumroll.....

Damit man' date=' I purposely kept quiet about your 4am dirt nap so as to keep skandaal out of this thread!

Let it be said then, wherever the HR is mentioned, there shall surely be some form or other of skidmark and scandal.

End drumroll.....
[/quote']

skidmark? dude, i'm a brightie whitie kinda guy, not frownie brownie ?