MTB Group in JHB South on Saturday morning

RussT

Hi Hubbers,

I saw a massive group of MTB riders on Kliprivier Road (JHB South) on Saturday(10.09.2011) morning. They turned off just before the Mugg and Bean.

Wondering if anyone knows anything about it because I would be keen to join in.

Cheers

I think that was a once off Club100 ride .... they rode at Rietvlei zoo farm and then went to Thaba trails as far as I know!

Hi Hubbers,

I saw a massive group of MTB riders on Kliprivier Road (JHB South) on Saturday(10.09.2011) morning. They turned off just before the Mugg and Bean.

Wondering if anyone knows anything about it because I would be keen to join in.

Cheers

Hi RussT, you are welcome to join us on Tuesday and Thursday nights at Thaba Trails, 6pm ..where you saw us turning in on Saturday. I am from the parks and was showing Club 100 the trails. We will be starting Saturday group ride at Thaba at 6am if we have enough takers. A number of peeps show interest but "no show" themselves..not enjoyable riding with "interest"

Hi Wendell,

Is that nursery the entrance to the Thaba Trails? I can get there earlier in the afternoon. I am very keen for Sat rides from October as I will be oversees from the 16th till the 3rd.

Cheers

Russ