Karoo to Coast start to finish driver wanted

Chain-L

Hi All

We need someone to drive our car down to Knysna from the start in Uniondale.

Anybody with a spare driver, please let me know!

Cheers

Chain-L

When you find a driver, can we give you and overnight bag to put in your Driven car to transport to the finish in Knysna .... pleeeeeze? :D

When you find a driver, can we give you and overnight bag to put in your Driven car to transport to the finish in Knysna .... pleeeeeze? :D

Hi henk as jy nog iemand soek om jou sak te vat laat weet, my vrou ry af om ons op te tel in knysna

Barend

Ok, so now I need a lift for my bike to knysna. Have given up on the driver idea, so now we are 4 in the car, and need a space for one bike to Uniondale and back the next day to Stellenbosch/ Somerset West.

Hi henk as jy nog iemand soek om jou sak te vat laat weet, my vrou ry af om ons op te tel in knysna

Barend

Awesome, thanx berry!

Ok, so now I need a lift for my bike to knysna. Have given up on the driver idea, so now we are 4 in the car, and need a space for one bike to Uniondale and back the next day to Stellenbosch/ Somerset West.

I've got space for a bike....... I'll trade for accommodation in Uniondale on Saturday

Barend

Baie Dankie Berry! Ek en Rob! gaan in die koshuis wees Saterdag aand, Mtb_Roadie het ook gese hy het plek vir ons sak. Ek PM jou nou!