Fluidlines

Rolling Thunder

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

I would like to contact them but there is no phone number and they are not replying to my emails.

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

I would like to contact them but there is no phone number and they are not replying to my emails.

I've bought from them before with no hassles. I also have a friend that fitted and purchased a trisuit from them last week without issues. They are based in Strand - I don't have contact details sorry.

Look at www.capemulti.co.za as well. I've bought stuff from them as well and Ana (dos Santos) is very helpful.

Thanks Gadget but there is a particular trisuit that I want to get from them.

Still cant get hold of Fluidlines.

The only other advice I have is that they share office space with a company called Danavox (hearing aids and stuff), so maybe google them and try and get a number out of them. I tried to look for my invoice, but no joy.

EDIT: just saw that fluidlines domain name is registered to danavox, so it should help.

Edited by gadget

sales@fluidlines.co.za

They respond to email - (maybe then you can ask for a number).

I have bought stuff from them with no hassles.

Their range is extremely limited, but if you find something that fits, you will not get it at a better price anywhere else.

I have bought from them before - got the feeling they are a small operation and the owner/manager/accountant/secretary/tea lady is one and the same person.

Still usually reliable.

Look at www.capemulti.co.za as well. I've bought stuff from them as well and Ana (dos Santos) is very helpful.

I've also bought from Capemulti. I was very impressed. Ana responds timeously to emails and I had no issues returning an incorrect product (suppliers fault, supplying an old model).

Just had a look at the site and see that they are a clearance site. Fluidlines is the company that distributes Orca and Orbea so that could be why they have limited stock (they are selling though retail channel and clearing stock from past seasons as they say).

We have created this store to ensure that Orca gives you the opportunity to buy our end-of-season products at unbelievably low prices, so you can “ kit “ yourself out in more Orca Tri-gear and buy that wetsuit you have been dreaming about!!

Not only do we have Orca Tri-gear, wetsuits, Tri-clothing but a body care range called Triswim consisting of shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and body wash to rid your body of that “ toxic “ chlorine odour which we all get after a hard/easy pool session!

Take a look at the great deals and bargains on all Orca merchandise from our previous season and reap the rewards of getting more for your money... but don’t forget to check your size against the size chart when placing your order at the top of the screen.

From all of us at Orca enjoy the journey with us..