CWC becoming local partner for CRC

meerkat

Rumour from Eurobike is that there might be a deal between CRC and CWC.... CWC is becoming the local partner for CRC?

Anyone know more about this?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not. CWC have NEVER EVER had stock :thumbdown: and I have always received good service from CRC.

So if this happens and we SAFFAS gets forced to buy through local I will divert my business to the US as per my previous 3 sales.... :thumbup:

Time will tell and one has to try the setup once we know what it is.....

Lets see..... :huh:

So if this happens and we SAFFAS gets forced to buy through local I will divert my business to the US as per my previous 3 sales.... :thumbup:

Or go to Wiggle.co.uk.

I am assuming that the same prices as the CRC website will apply plus postage if they are a partner and they will stock the same range as CRC or am I stating the obvious here...?

I hope not. CWC have NEVER EVER had stock :thumbdown: and I have always received good service from CRC.

Time will tell and one has to try the setup once we know what it is.....

Lets see..... :huh:

Just thought, if CWC are a partner, you can still use the UK based site to buy from...

Deals like this are way too complicated to conclude after a few casual meetings. So if it does happen as a result of one or two weeks of negotiations, it will more than likely result in chaos, and ultimately failure.

I hope it doesn't happen. I receive good service from both on a regular basis, so from my point of view it falls into the "if it ain't broke dont fix it" category

Just thought, if CWC are a partner, you can still use the UK based site to buy from...

meaning CWC will just distribute it for them...so that way making sure your parcel gets delivered way faster...with no customs or extra tax....i think its a brilliant idea.

It's all speculations but how will it work? Will all SA clients be diverted to CWC site or will all shipping be done from CRC to CWC to client?

meaning CWC will just distribute it for them...so that way making sure your parcel gets delivered way faster...with no customs or extra tax....i think its a brilliant idea.

If it works that way. CRC stock and prices with the vat and no duties deliverred with the CWC efficiency... Flippin perfect if you ask me!! :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Who you using in the US Spidey?

Moderators please create a sticky where websites and alternative internet shops can be listed.