Do we hubbers still support eachother like in the good old days???

rad006

Hey guys

After falling at Magalies Adventure and tearing my AC Joint and everything attached I underwent a Clavicle hook plate operation.

Basically I'm out for 6 months as it requires 2 operations and plenty arm time in a sling.

Unfortunately I'm for most part unemployed and the rest a freelance event manager therefore my finances have become non existent and these medical bills aren't going away neither is the case of me needing to pay for physio as my hospital plan doesn't cover it. Due to my arm in the sling I'm getting very little work as my freelancing is a hands on position.

So I'm appealing to anyone that can help to buy my last 65 Bath Alarms in order for me to raise some Capital to get better.

Ive already been forced to sell some of my cycling gear which we all know isn't a nice feeling.

I'm not asking for freebies or handouts hence me selling you a bath alarm.

Old hubber's will remember where back in the day we contributed to people hospital bills etc.

Bernard Kaap comes to mind where I even went out my way and rode my Tricycle raising money for his hospital bills.

I donated to other hubber's in the past as well.

All I'm hoping for is what goes around finally comes back around as I'm really at the end of my bank balance.

So R100 for 1 or R150 for 2 and Ill include overnight postage. Additional Units can be bought at R50 each. Batteries are also included. I have been using one for the past 4yrs only replacing batteries once so far.

PS these make great gifts...

PPS please pm me rather than email

Thanks

Ricky

Another thought is using them to fill your pool and not forget about leaving the tap on....

post-1280-0-88659200-1315906940.png

post-1280-0-78442000-1315907011.jpg

post-1280-0-04767800-1315907024.jpg

Edited by rad006

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky, count me in for 4. These will make great stork party gifts!

Can you drop me a pm with the bank details ? Also can you consolidate a CT order? Save on postage ?

Thanks for the support keep it coming....

Another thought is using them to fill your pool and not forget about leaving the tap on....

Can you drop me a pm with the bank details ? Also can you consolidate a CT order? Save on postage ?

Ricky, I'd like to help you...that OKO you sold me a long time ago was just great!! time to show that we don not just moan and quibble on thssi site...

PM me you details and put my order with Slowbee's batch...I'd like to order one.

That is just a number. How loud does it sound to you?

LOL very loud gets irritating so you run as fast as you can to stop the noise...

Now do you want them lol....

Get one for your pool as well... or Koi Pond

Oh and they even beep underwater if you really late lol

Hey Slowbee - I've ordered a few too - Happy to share postage to CT!