Where can I get a Campy corkscrew?

greenhorn

Anyone know where I can get the Campy BIG corkscrew locally? Tried buycycle and CWC, neither of them have it.

Need it quite urgently as a gift, so was hoping to get locally and not from an offshore webste.

Thanks!

Anyone know where I can get the Campy BIG corkscrew locally? Tried buycycle and CWC, neither of them have it.

Need it quite urgently as a gift, so was hoping to get locally and not from an offshore webste.

Thanks!

Cycletech in Kyalami have got one lurking in their display cabinet. 011-466 9974

Ok Ok, how about a Campagnolo Wine Cork Removal Device?

Thank you for clearing that up sir.

All the best in getting your hands on that shiny, lightweight, fast and carbon inclusive tool. :thumbup:

Oh - Campy. Did I include OverPriced in that?

Thanks!

Contact Eccentric 1. He's a beeg Campy fan..

Alternatively save yourself some $$$ and buy the really cool Parktool braai set that's for sale from Andre here if it's still available..

Overseas they go for between R1500 and R2000, so if you include the local costs involved in ripping you a new one, i would say close to 4K.

Contact Hot Spot Cycles they do have some in stock

Shop 3.23

Atterbury Value Mart

Faerie Glen

Pretoria

South Africa

info@hotspotcycles.co.za

(012) 991 6052

(012) 991 6063

+27823152991

http://www.hotspotcycles.co.za

Their website shows that they don't even know how to spell Campagnolo

May we ask what the price was?

Price is R1500, cheaper than anything I could find overseas (after postage), plus much less hassel. I suspect that they don't sell too well and the shops are looking to get rid of the stock. Also found one for R2000, so as with all things, it pays to shop around a bit.

Price is R1500, cheaper than anything I could find overseas (after postage), plus much less hassel. I suspect that they don't sell too well and the shops are looking to get rid of the stock. Also found one for R2000, so as with all things, it pays to shop around a bit.

:o

Dude! You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...?

for a CorkScrew ?

Something similar in HOLLAND doesn't cost 1/8th that price. :unsure: :D