team replica kit or normal kit

Shiny calves

Guys

Do you prefer wearing normal, average, presentable cycling kit without logos or sponsors? Or do you prefer wearing team replica kit?

Guys

Do you prefer wearing normal, average, presentable cycling kit without logos or sponsors? Or do you prefer wearing team replica kit?

Perhaps something neutral and different....stand out in a crowd kind of kit.

post-13075-0-54360000-1316014614.jpg

I don't want to be a poser, so I wear club kit or School kit, or my sponsors kit.

If they're all dirty or i can't find them, which happens frequently.

Then i wear a plain white top with black pants.

Guest Omega Man

I'm not a roadie so I'm not really qualified to comment but to me World Champs stripes are for 2 things. World Champions and a nice framed kit in your bar, office or some such place.

So don't wear world champs kit. It makes you look like a dork.

I'm not a roadie so I'm not really qualified to comment but to me World Champs stripes are for 2 things. World Champions and a nice framed kit in your bar, office or some such place.

All bike brands' that have won a world champs usually put the stripes on the bikes that the race was won on.

Thats a bit pretentious for me...

But my bike still has the rings :clap:

What about the normal First Ascent or Capestorm kit? What do you think about them cause they're just plain and simple.

+1

Guest Omega Man

All bike brands' that have won a world champs usually put the stripes on the bikes that the race was won on.

Thats a bit pretentious for me...

But my bike still has the rings :clap:

No No. I'm taking about the white kit with the World Champ stripes across the chest.

No No. I'm taking about the white kit with the World Champ stripes across the chest.

Ya i know,

But my bike comes with the stripes, im not going to machine them off.

And they should only be for World Champs.

The bike brands shouldn't be putting stripes onto bikes!

I use the Maxed shirts from Mr Price and First accent baggies. Need proper pants. Not to phased by sripes and logos...

Give that man a Chivas! :thumbup: