Humans!

Iron

So on my ride this morning I managed to crash myself broken ( training on my SS and lost my chain at pace up a hill ) after going over the bars and tasting the tar I managed to get myself unwrapped from my bike and make my way to the side of the road .

Now this is not a rant about the crash but a rant about humans and how we have become so cold .

The crash is not the problem the problem is that of all the 6 or 7 bystanders and the cars that are now nearly driving into each other to get around me , not one mother f%^&* stopped to ask if I was ok . Am I missing something or is this normal human practice.

Edited by Iron

Everybody is in a rush to make money. Bosses demand that you are on time to make them money. It's the money's fault.

Humans. Who needs them? All they do is consume the planet in a frenzy of rampant consumerisism.

I love people but hate humanity.

Methinks we've stopped looking at people as individuals and only look at groups. Who has time to look at the individual damnit?

People probably saw Iron and went "frikkin cyclists - they never stop at red lights - serves him right for crashing".

Ironically we're all gonna get what we deserve one day - a planet so hot it cooks all of us to death. Aint that a fun future?

I don't think its the money. People just don't care anymore!!

Sure there are the exceptions, but in general it’s each person for them selves.

Joberg for you!

Took a tumble some time back on the road, and a couple people stopped to check if I was okay, and offered to drop me off at home.

Maybe you dodgy looking? Or it was the SS?

I keep thinking its the Swiss humans who behave like that, sucks to hear South African humans are doing it as well :thumbdown:

Joberg for you!

Took a tumble some time back on the road, and a couple people stopped to check if I was okay, and offered to drop me off at home.

Maybe you dodgy looking? Or it was the SS?

It cant be the SS , must be my looks