Awesome new fork

mark ellis

I have been lookingfor ages for a new fork. my old one getting tired and not perfoming as well as it shoul, leaving me with tired hards and arms after each session.

The I fould this one in the office kitchen this moring, ITS AWESOME!! so smooth!!

Highly recomend looking in your office kitchen for one just like it!

post-10432-0-09210500-1316082452.jpg

I have been lookingfor ages for a new fork. my old one getting tired and not perfoming as well as it shoul, leaving me with tired hards and arms after each session.

The I fould this one in the office kitchen this moring, ITS AWESOME!! so smooth!!

Highly recomend looking in your office kitchen for one just like it!

So you're the &%#$@ who takes the office cutlery. And you incite others to steal as well. Have you no shame......

On a more serious note, I have heard of companies that drill a small hole through the bowl portion of office kitchen tea spoons so that they still work, but don't get nicked.

I could do with one with a lock-out, cause I am munching way too much!

Looks like a Cannondale Lefty Fork to me

http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/il_570xN.211529502.jpg

Yes its smoother. But it will costs over R140o to service and they never frickn have spare parts for its. Buy a spoon instead - better value for money.

Looks like a Cannondale Lefty Fork to me

http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/il_570xN.211529502.jpg

That's not a fourk it's a onek.