chain stay guard?

blockrocker

hi hubbers

this is a potentially arbitrary new topic, but any suggestions on which one to use on my new niner mcr?

i have used ye olde inner tube before but i've seen some really cool ones on this site previously. any ideas?

hi hubbers

this is a potentially arbitrary new topic, but any suggestions on which one to use on my new niner mcr?

i have used ye olde inner tube before but i've seen some really cool ones on this site previously. any ideas?

All the hippies will tell you to use a tjoop as it's real, cool, enviro friendly 'n all. Bleh.

i use tennis overgrips, nice and cheap from mr price sport R30 for 2, and like that you can choose colors that fit your bike or if your getting a little board with the black inner tube lol

edit: what i like most about the overgrips is they dont perish like the tube, so thus last quite a bit longer.

Edited by brad890

i use tennis overgrips, nice and cheap from mr price sport R30 for 2, and like that you can choose colors that fit your bike or if your getting a little board with the black inner tube lol

edit: what i like most about the overgrips is they dont perish like the tube, so thus last quite a bit longer.

That's not a bad idea that...

I bought one of these (based on hot rad they look)... bought it a while back in fact and have been too lazy to put it on :lol:

http://www.csixx.com/images/gallery/cp/1024/chains_prot_2_large.jpg

http://www.csixx.com/images/gallery/banner-img2.jpg

Edited by patches