[Event] Tiletoria West Coast Express

mdk555

Event Name: Tiletoria West Coast Express
When: 23 October 2011
Where: Table View, Western Cape
Category: Road

Got the biggest fright on my life when I saw that our event falls on the same day as the Rugby World Cup Final. :eek: Working with PPA we have fortunatley got a new date so WCE 2011 will now be on November 20. Hope to see all the regulars. Regards, mdk

Go to Event Page

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the final start? 11:00ish?

This race is over with in 2hrs, so if we start at 07:00 we are done by 9:00, with time to spare. Bigscreen & Beer at the finish! :thumbup:

Don't change the date WPCA, sorry meant WCE!

Edited by Tankman

I already entered on the assumption it was 23 October, at no point during the payment process did it say anything about a new date? :thumbdown:

What time does the final start? 11:00ish?

This race is over with in 2hrs, so if we start at 07:00 we are done by 9:00, with time to spare. Bigscreen & Beer at the finish! :thumbup:

Don't change the date WPCA, sorry meant WCE!

or doctors rooms getting stitches - if last year is anything to go by :S

No ways this event will be moved. It is part of the PCS League. All league entries were paid upfront. People have other commitments on the 20th November.

I can't actually believe that this has been changed for the rubgy...no poll or more consultation with the riders...

From the PPA newsletter this morning!

DATE CHANGE: TILETORIA WEST COAST EXPRESS

Due to the Rugby World Cup final taking place on Sunday 23 October, the Tiletoria West Coast Express PCS event and funride has been postponed until Sunday 20 November 2011. The venue and route remains unchanged.

Date TBC: Tiletoria West Coast Express Funride – entries open

This is absolute BS, the game only starts at 11:00am and we dont even have a guarantee that SA will be playing in the final!

This is absolute BS, the game only starts at 11:00am and we dont even have a guarantee that SA will be playing in the final!

... and some of us will be in Jhb on the 20th doing the 94.7

Pity, was looking forward to the WCE... :thumbdown: