Im so Proud

Caerus

So the wife has settled very well into Cape Town life, so much so as she even rollerblades 20mins to work somedays. So now she is going away this weekend for her first mountain biking weekend, which meant she had to reassemble her bike all by herself. This was all going on memory from what she had learnt at a weekend beginners basic maintanence & skills course last year , and of course my expert instructions.We talking putting the rear deraileur on, the chain, wheels, seat, handlebars :lol:. I got a call tonight to say she is all done putting it together clap.gif and went for her first ride around the block without any issues. She sounded like a kid at christmas on the phone, she makes me so proud and I can't wait to get down to Cape Town and go riding with her :D

Who's she going away with? :unsure:

Friends of ours that moved down from Durban last year :lol: So she told me :huh: I just can't believe she has been rollerblading to work.

Edited by Caerus

So she told me :huh: I just can't believe she has been rollerblading to work.

probably wont believe what else the little minx has been getting up to... :unsure:

probably wont believe what else the little minx has been getting up to... :unsure:

I know, she learns to play poker, blackjack and all sorts of other games.

Thats impressive Cearus, everytime we go riding my missus asks me how the gears work again, and then halfway through the ride I'll notice shes pedalling furiously and then remind her to switch back from granny after the hill 7km ago. . .

And the worst thing is she still makes me look slow!

Thats impressive Cearus, everytime we go riding my missus asks me how the gears work again, and then halfway through the ride I'll notice shes pedalling furiously and then remind her to switch back from granny after the hill 7km ago. . .

And the worst thing is she still makes me look slow!

Bwah ha ha, my wife is the same , have to remind her to change gears as well. Some blokes can't even do what she did. ;)

Long distance relationships are possible.

Ain't technology great !

post-16982-0-07466800-1316113954.jpg

You know those two girls?