Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

I have been on here for a relatively short time and i've met some great hubbers on here , but in general why is there always some okes stirring ***?you hardly get a topic without a snotty remarkThis is not the only forum i am on, i belong to a few fishing, running and hunting forums as well and although you get it there as well it is sort of controlled by moderatersIf you really have a issue with someone please sort it out away from here, PM the okes or meet him somewhere in private, Most of these attack or snotty remarks normally come from guys who can talk alot but hardly ride, rather get of your ass in front of the computer and go for a ride, we really don't need all that negativity on hereThanks<BR clear=all>

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on here for a relatively short time and i've met some great hubbers on here , but in general why is there always some okes stirring ***?you hardly get a topic without a snotty remarkThis is not the only forum i am on, i belong to a few fishing, running and hunting forums as well and although you get it there as well it is sort of controlled by moderatersIf you really have a issue with someone please sort it out away from here, PM the okes or meet him somewhere in private, Most of these attack or snotty remarks normally come from guys who can talk alot but hardly ride, rather get of your ass in front of the computer and go for a ride, we really don't need all that negativity on hereThanks<BR clear=all>

Don't make your problems our.

I agree. It is always the same people. They just want to raise their post count. If you don't no what to say, Shut Up.

Welcome Rookie. You have a lot to learn.... Grow a pair and develope a sense of humour, or you wil probably find yourself spending even more time fishing. Life is like a box of chocolates....

Thing is with cycling its a very competitive sport (for some) and with that comes big ego's ... so don't take it personally.

Most of these attack or snotty remarks normally come from guys who can talk alot but hardly ride, rather get of your ass in front of the computer and go for a ride<BR clear=all>

Umm, you know this how? Do you know them personally, that you can tell us they hardly ride?

This thread is founded on an unsubstantiated generalisation, followed by a personal attack on fellow hubbers. Mods, you know what to do.

(See how easy it is...)

:P

I am very competitive in running and cycling and i do well in both, no need to have a big ego

Big ego's normally drop out sonewhere along the way-like on the Attekwas race where i saw big ego's with expensive bikes dropping out or pushing on the 80km mark, at the same time getting past by riders with cheaper bikes

Welcome Rookie. You have a lot to learn.... Grow a pair and develope a sense of humour, or you wil probably find yourself spending even more time fishing. Life is like a box of chocolates....

Eldron thinks this is not going to end well...

Whats that old equation about anonymity + forum = a wunch of bankers?

..... hunting forums......

That's your biggest problem right there!

Edited by Chubba

Eldron thinks this is not going to end well...

Whats that old equation about anonymity + forum = a wunch of bankers?

Eldron I'll let it go as you don't know me, but your Mate Iron does, and we laugh a lot we when ocassionally ride together. It's obvious Tunariaan has a problem with people on expensive bikes... That's all he had to say... It's Friday dude.

There's your problem. Right there.

And because you are "a Hunter" :o I won't push your buttons by pointing out that your grammar and punctuation sucks.

Oh, it's also the reason I won't "meet (you) somewhere in private" :D

I am very competitive in running and cycling and i do well in both, no need to have a big ego

Big ego's normally drop out sonewhere along the way-like on the Attekwas race where i saw big ego's with expensive bikes dropping out or pushing on the 80km mark, at the same time getting past by riders with cheaper bikes

:thumbup:

No ego there, just conceitedness, you should call yourself The Tunariaan.

So what was your Attakwas time ?

Oh , I din't have an expensive bike there, just some cheap steel thing.

Edited by Dangle