Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finshed the van gaalens nissan 40km last year in 04:10:32 :)

I did the 2010 94.7 in 6H22 :) and I'm hoping the organisers will give me enough time to finish it in 8H30 this year rolleyes.gif

I did the 2010 94.7 in 6H22 :) and I'm hoping the organisers will give me enough time to finish it in 8H30 this year rolleyes.gif

Maybe we can ride together! but just know that I'm only 1.67m tall. :blush:

Attekwas was my eerste race en dit na ek 60 dae op n boot in wes afrika was vir werk, het die donderdag geland en die saterdag gery

Het ook saam met my vrou gery en nie op my eie nie want sy het time in the saddle gekort vir die Epic

As ek reg onthou was dit net oor die 10 ure , dit was wel nie n race nie maar net n ride

Tuna voor my naam , wel my naam was klaar gevat toe ek gejoin het

Soos die een persoon hier reply dis makliker om iemand te tune oor die net as in sy face, wat is die punt daarvan

Wat van respek vir mekaar-dis onnodig on mekaar sleg te se en snotty aantuigings te maak

Meeste van ons kan n grap vat en maak, maar om onbeskof te wees is nie nodig nie

@ caerus , not sure if you pm me but there is nothing in my inbox

Tunariaan... Is die tuna voor jou naam eintlik soos in "Tune ha" riaan (soos in jou vrou wat die Attakwas en Epic gery het- respek) of is dit virrie vis wat jy van die boot af vang? Welkom oppie wielnaaf - hier is n spul narre wat mekaar lekker die Mo€r in maak, dit meestal nogal entertaining. Moet jou maar nie te veel steur nie, hulle is gewoonlik kleinerige outjies met duur fietse wat baie van hulleself dink. Maar diep binne is hulle n vriendelike lot.

I'm with the OP and Pain or Shine on this one. I have never belonged to a forum with the level of aggression that there is on here. There are a lot of people who do seemingly nothing but post one line answers belittling people and just stirring ****.

An example of this was that I posted an advert for a cassette the other day and in the description put "rear cassette". Someone actually went to the bother of posting some rude and sarcastic remarks in my advert about and the fact that you don't get front cassettes so why did I describe it as a rear cassette. I mean honestly, the mentality of that! You have got to be pretty sad and pretty bored to be bothered to do a thing like that.

Anyhow there are some pretty decent people on here giving some pretty decent advice as well and I think it just has to be a case of ignoring the people you don't like and just getting on with it. I do.

The beer actually came out of my nose. BWahahahahahaha

I'm working late, not by choice, and I must say this is one of the best threads that I have had the honour of reading :clap: . I think everyone or let me rather say anyone that wants to start a controversion thread should lie down so long and wait for the punches - THIS IS THE HUB - where legends are made :thumbup:

Maybe we can ride together! but just know that I'm only 1.67m tall. :blush:

No hassle, just search for my Humber thread, welcome to tag along. There will be a few stops along the route though!

Do you stop along the route to soak up the vibe?

On the 6H22 there wasn't much time for that. Too much much pushing and cajoling going on. The 8H30 will be on the Humber and I plan at LEAST two stops for refreshment (non-alcoholic in my case), as well as a definite stop/slowdown just after the 1/2 way mark (the spectator point just before Malibongwe). Will stop and stare experience at the waterpoints too as required :)