tunariaan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I luf the Hub.

It helps me through tough times.

Like when I finish 176th in a road race instead of, oh I don't know. 1st!?!

Actually I did finish 1st once. In F-E. When I shoulda been racing in C.

But I refuse, under any circumstances, to start *** topics. K - A - K!! Wif a capital K.

Its bad enough to walk away adter a bad race with a *** taste in my mouth and my tail between my legs. To be degraded and undermined on a social network site such as the hub as a result of an action of my own volition would be, well, ***.

;)

Have you considered therapy? Seems as if you have some kind of obsession with faeces.

Edited by Goodbadugly

soos jy se die probleem le seker by my

Dankie vir die kompliment at 1,93 is ek seker nie n kleintjie nie

About putting riders to shame, well i class myself to be a not to bad runner or cyclist and i compete again myself, i hardly get time to train long distance on the bike due to my work and being out of the country 6 months of the year

But when i get back to SA i can finish in the top 10 in most shorter races with 3rd the best in the last 6 months of riding and i started riding in Jan this year so it not too bad i think

Also cycling comes second to running for me , i can run a 10km in sub 40min comfy and a 5km on 18min with my best a Sub 18 a few weeks back and so i can go on

All this doesnt matter anyway

When i see a tread about another hubber asking about impoting clothes and if it worth it and the okes jump on him like crazy it makes me wonder why they do it and why the negative attitude?

Anyway you okes enjoy the weekend, get on your bike and enjoy the rugby , mag die Bokke gatskop

Top 10 in which mtb races and distances did you finish?

When i see a tread about another hubber asking about impoting clothes and if it worth it and the okes jump on him like crazy it makes me wonder why they do it and why the negative attitude?

It is understandable when some of us that has been on here for a while, "tune" someone in such a way that might be perceived to be a bit negative or aggressive simply because it is the millionth time that question got aske that day! Noob does not go through the trouble of using the SEARCH function, nooo he wants everything spoon fed.

The thread on import duties is even a sticky thread FFS, it can be found and seen easily but every second day some tjop asks the same question without doing a search that will give him all the answers.

Most of the time we politely try and steer Noob in the right direction but sometimes you just can't help giving a *** answer/chirp.

So you pretty good at short races then, what is your time for half an Argus lap?

What is an "Espicially"?

I think you can by it at Deli stores.

Or maybe its something you can get on the Cape Flats -

as in "gimma a especially my Bru ne?"

Edited by firewolf

But when i get back to SA i can finish in the top 10 in most shorter races with 3rd the best in the last 6 months

Just wondering who is you competition in the short races when all the elites, sub vets,vets, a-e riders & so on are all doing the long route, couple of skool laaties not yet allowed to do the long route?

Just wondering who is you competition in the short races when all the elites, sub vets,vets, a-e riders & so on are all doing the long route, couple of skool laaties not yet allowed to do the long route?

And why would any self respecting roadie opt for the lesser of the two race options? Like Tankman says - all the other top riders are in the long route.

And anyway even if he wins a race (tuna riaan) the topic is still ***. :thumbdown:

Long live this *** topic. It is keeping me amaused. :clap:

Edited by firewolf

What is an "Espicially"?

It is German. It means: "Stop playing on the hub and go watch the game!"

Aspecially

Especially

Asspecialy

Espicialy

Aespecially

EaiSpiciaely

Aspeshiallie

There, have fun. Get it out of your system.

And why would any self respecting roadie opt for the lesser of the two race options? Like Tankman says - all the other top riders are in the long route.

And anyway even if he wins a race (tuna riaan) the topic is still ***. :thumbdown:

Long live this *** topic. It is keeping me amaused. :clap:

:thumbup: my point exactly.

Ruggas to start now!

self respecting roadie.....never ever will you see me on the tar, there more than enough gravel road and single track this side

Argus_thanks but no thanks, het geen begeerte om let n MB op die teer te ry nie

Geniet die rugby die eerste helfde is nie te bad nie

I still reckon it's bad manners coming here, insulting guys with expensive bikes, boasting about ones abilities and then carry on bragging on how you place in the top three on the shorter events and then still proceed to think that the okes on The Hub have a bad attitude..

It's interesting that the people on the Hub who really do achieve the good results in big races, very seldom even mention them themselves, let alone boast about them.

Edited by Edman

It's interesting that the people on the Hub who really do achieve the good results in big races, very seldom even mention them themselves, let alone boast about them.

So very true, but The Big Tuna does well :thumbup:

Jeez what a lot of rubbish on this thread. All the haters out in full force. Chillax peeps.

you have pills for us?

Ha Ha Ha.... this thread is awesome :thumbup:

Been missing you guys too much and this just brings back soooo many memories :rolleyes:

Thanks for adding some sunshine to this otherwise grey and chily day in North West UK :clap: