Hooters!!!!!!!!!!!

Tumbleweed

Bit disappointed. I thought a thread entitled "Hooters" would have at least one pic of Carmen Electra.

Sure it won't be long before someone posts one… :P

That looks awesome! Where can they be bought? Will get one for my little sister...... btw she wants me to buy her a MJ808 for her birthday - all because I put it on her bike when I visited my parents one evening after a cycle. She was riding in the field behind the house in the dark with this super bright headlight :D :thumbup:

That looks awesome! Where can they be bought? Will get one for my little sister...... btw she wants me to buy her a MJ808 for her birthday - all because I put it on her bike when I visited my parents one evening after a cycle. She was riding in the field behind the house in the dark with this super bright headlight :D :thumbup:

We have them at the shop I goof off at on weekends. They're R50. I think they came from J&J, so any LBS that deals with them should be able to get them.

As loud as your average rubber duck.

wont work then.. my hooter on my bike is 155db.... now that works amazingly