96 meters left to the finish. What a hecteic ride

Chris Willemse

We are now in the home straight of the track and have only 96 meters { 95 hours ] left to the finish line [ opening of CWC Mega store.

The race is very bumpy and switching as the dead line get closer. The workers are tired and is very touchy. I can see many suppliers bumping into each other in the straight [ new shop ] trying to get the best positions for the podium. I see Joggie on his Scott bike , Robbie on his Merida, Alan on his Cannondale,Johan in his Assos kit,Fondriest on his Fondriest,Jay on his Focus, and the new comers Michael Hirscfeld on his Giant,Michael de Jongh on his Pinarello and Heinrich Dannhausser in his Sidi shoes all fighting for the best spot. I also see some more riders in the straight such as Chris jnr from CWC online.

What a race it is to get to the line. Who is it going to be that will cross the line 1st on Saturday morning?

CWC gooi us some details - any opening specials on the cards? what time does this great new mega store open on sat for the first time? Hours shop will be open on sat and sunday? directions :thumbup: hope to walk away a very happy shopper cause ill be visiting for sure!! :D

Will the new store be located at the normal Willowbridge or Willowbridge North? Hate the damn parking fees at Willowbridge. Should try and go with my bicycle then...

Will the new store be located at the normal Willowbridge or Willowbridge North? Hate the damn parking fees at Willowbridge. Should try and go with my bicycle then...

Willowbridge north - behind Builders. No parking fees :)

The suppliers are tired. It was a long and hard ride to the finish. With only 6 meters [ 6 hours ] to go [ its now 2h00 on Saturday morning ] all the spectators are getting ready to cheer the suppliers [ riders ] on to open the gas [ doors ]. Everyone is still in the bunch with Chris jnr moving to the front now. Will they be able to break the record and finish the race before 8 am?

They are tired. Having some Red Bull to keep them going.The officials [ staff ] is checking the time [ prices ]. I see Evert, Dalene, Jaco, Retha, Melanie,Annerika, Hannes and Louis all busy to make sure that everything is in order.

Wow, what a team effort by them all. Great to have such good officials working for CWC. They are committed, eager and proud to be associated with CWC.

Its getting more and more exciting. Only 4 meters [ hours ] left to the finish line.Everyone is going flat out. They are tired , need to take a shower but still very much committed to go right to the end. they give everything that they have. The want it to be successful. No one is going to stop them now. Chris jnr is now moving for the inside gab. Will he get there before 8am and break the record? Only time will learn.

Edited by Chris Willemse

Its getting more and more exciting. Only 4 meters [ hours ] left to the finish line.Everyone is going flat out. They are tired , need to take a shower but still very much committed to go right to the end. they give everything that they have. The want it to be successful. No one is going to stop them now. Chris jnr is now moving for the inside gab. Will he get there before 8am and break the record? Only time will learn.

so i'm not the only one awake ......

going for a mega ride soon and then will pop in later .... can't wait !!!!

And we are getting closer and closer to the line. 3 meters [ 3 hours ] to go. Just saw the first spectator [ Frail is outside the shop ] taking photos of the riders [ shop from outside].My team is tired BUT I am a proud trainer. Where in life do you get such team members that are working without sleep? ONLY AT CWC.

Guest Frail4Life

And we are getting closer and closer to the line. 3 meters [ 3 hours ] to go. Just saw the first spectator [ Frail is outside the shop ] taking photos of the riders [ shop from outside].My team is tired BUT I am a proud trainer. Where in life do you get such team members that are working without sleep? ONLY AT CWC.

LOOKS AWESOME!

Doings Laps in parking area!!!