Why the black shorts?

Shiny calves

Guys

I know that cycling goes hand in hand with the traditional black shorts. But why dont some shops sell some in different colors?

Like old Henry Ford said way back when " You can have it in any colour as long as it is black." Good advice then, good advice now. Black doesn't shine through, doesn't show dirt, makes you look slimmer, is stylish.....

Quickly checks cupboard ....... luckily blue seems to be ok, whipes brow ....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

What!? AQ mountainbiker NOT wearing baggies? What next?

I'm actually referring to a piktjar of a team on a podium

Guys

I know that cycling goes hand in hand with the traditional black shorts. But why dont some shops sell some in different colors?

that's why.

post-15789-0-25287900-1316507392.jpg

I have a pair of shorts and the colour on the label says: Rust. :unsure:

TW, you do have the ability to change ANY colour to a rust-ish(brown/mud) colour... wink.gif biggrin.gif

TW, you do have the ability to change ANY colour to a rust-ish(brown/mud) colour... wink.gif biggrin.gif

Hehehehe! yeah, especially when there're cameras around! :o ;) :D

Ever been to a wet T shirt competition they dont use black shirts do they , there is your answer.

Like old Henry Ford said way back when " You can have it in any colour as long as it is black." Good advice then, good advice now. Black doesn't shine through, doesn't show dirt, makes you look slimmer, is stylish.....

Ja but the Ford Focus ST comes in orange :D

The tradition for black shorts is that, in the event of a mechanical, the rider can wipe any greasiness onto his shorts and still look cool...

:)