Adriaan Louw under fire on a blog

no calves

I wonder what the sponsors have to say about this.Cycling as a sport is struggling for sponsors and don't need guys with attitudes like this.

http://www.thehubsa....l__adriaan+louw

Is that what the sponsors say, or is that just what you feel they should say?

*yawn*

+1

+1

oops +2

thanks gummi. we train together and we went to school together so its a bit personal aswell

Rather than using something like this to start ANOTHER in-fight (like on the 2OV site - road vs MTB), why not rather use these kinds of incidents to raise awareness of the plight of non-motorised road users on our roads?

1. Didnt see there was already a topic about it so if you know how to close this one go ahead.

2. Sponsors dont get involved. and go ride with him and see what his views is about cycling safety. iv gotten a klap from him coz of riding in the road side of the yellow line. but like my dad says. a story's got 3 sides: his side, the motorist's side and the truth.

he is handsome :)

Dude? You need an eye doctor.

I was just about to ask WTF is adrain low. Now I see. This arsehole? Who cares?

liewe vader :eek: , i now realised there are two threads on this issue, sigh....and you all get yself all worked up on both sides. queens :lol:

Edited by Tjokkits

liewe vader :eek: , i now realised there are two threads on this issue, sigh....and you all get yself all worked up on both sides. queens :lol:

The queens started their own (second) thread unsure.gif