Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

Okay my Facebook bud Says he did this with the same title

but it was taken down for some reason

so here's the new CLEAN version, assuming that's what was wrong with his.

OKAY, Yes I did just join for this, but I am a cyclist anyways so I should fit in

So what do you guys think about homosexuals who like to cycle?

Its interesting, in some sports they are hated, in others they are indifferent about who you like

so where do cyclists stand?

I know of two or three gay cyclists, but ones in the closet

If you don't like us please share that too

and guys please be reasonable, I don't want this to get taken down too.

I just want some nice insight to this

Oh and admins, if you don't like this just take the post down. kay?

or even better, ask me to stop.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know, don't care, too busy looking for/at the ladies :)

woop woop whatever floats your boat! You having an issue being you? this is not blueoystercycling.co.za though ....

Senso no sukanko's post?

Hi all I'm new here, And i was wondering whats every ones views on gay cyclists?I mean its expected most swimmers are at least bi, and cyclists, well the clothing is far from an orthodox Jews choice.So C'mon, anyone know any gay cyclists? Friend of a brothers son?Statistically there should be a few hundred on this site aloneI'll start, I am gay, enjoy cycling, been doing it for years, have been training now more than ever

Edited by agteros

whats a person sexual preference have to do with cycling?

If they like cycling great.... good for them.

Perhaps they can assist and bring some style to some of the mountain bikers out there..... JK JK JK :P

whats a person sexual preference have to do with cycling?

If they like cycling great.... good for them.

Perhaps they can assist and bring some style to some of the mountain bikers out there..... JK JK JK :P

Speaking of MTBers.... Lot of them seem quite up-toit... NO lycra this, furry legs there, baggies here... wot's up wiff some of 'em?

Who cares? What's your opinion of gay motorists? Any take on gay rollerskaters? How about gay dump truck drivers? Gay forum users? WTF?

Yeah, that's him, would've thought he'd use a different name though, he uses that for everything, whatever

Cool thanks guys,

No it has little to do with sexuality but it will still provide an interesting statistic

For example in the world of American football there have been very few gays who came out as gay when they where in the pro's, no ones heard of them? cause they where kicked out of the team or whatever very quickly.

while with other sports its nearly the opposite

And anyways its cool to know :D

I'm glad that its only positive feedback so far.

Who cares? What's your opinion of gay motorists? Any take on gay rollerskaters? How about gay dump truck drivers? Gay forum users? WTF?

You left out the most important sub section of society... cursing.gif

straight women clap.gif

Tomaaaahto Potayto. Gay or straight. It concerns me not.

Black, lesbian,jewish, one legged blind breeder - whatever. I measure people on the strength of their character not who they share their bed, religion or support group with.

Yeah, that's him, would've thought he'd use a different name though, he uses that for everything, whatever

Cool thanks guys,

No it has little to do with sexuality but it will still provide an interesting statistic

For example in the world of American football there have been very few gays who came out as gay when they where in the pro's, no ones heard of them? cause they where kicked out of the team or whatever very quickly.

while with other sports its nearly the opposite

And anyways its cool to know :D

I'm glad that its only positive feedback so far.

Welcome buddy. Check out the pink shirt I am selling in the classifieds.... Oh by the way, around here it's pronounced "ghey"

Edited by caad4

It seems i spoke too soon :/ -looks at lucky-

So MOSTLY positive replies and one troll

You left out the most important sub section of society... cursing.gif

straight women clap.gif

-GASPS- but those only exist in legend!

Are you implying they are real? strange times man, strange times

Why 'ghey?'

Edited by JackThePumpkinKing

JackThePumpkinKing, welcome to The HubSA.

I do however have to point out to you that using multiple accounts to log in is, well, not within the rules.

So please decide who you want to be ... Jack, or Senso no sukanko. We can delete one of your accounts.

Enjoy your popcorn.

JackThePumpkinKing, welcome to The HubSA.

I do however have to point out to you that using multiple accounts to log in is, well, not within the rules.

So please decide who you want to be ... Jack, or Senso no sukanko. We can delete one of your accounts.

Enjoy your popcorn.

Id like to remain Jack thanks

It seems i spoke too soon :/ -looks at lucky-

So MOSTLY positive replies and one troll

-GASPS- but those only exist in legend!

Are you implying they are real? strange times man, strange times

Why 'ghey?'

WTF dude? You want to tell the guys here that our women are NOT straight? Care to tell the same to the few real women hanging out here too?