Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

Lesbians also do this so that straight men don't hit on their girlfriends.

Nah, I knew they were dating, and I did a whole heap more than just hit on her. Her girlfriend wanted to donner me the next morning.

Ah, the good old days.

Edited by TNT1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I knew they were dating, and I did a whole heap more than just hit on her. Her girlfriend wanted to donner me the next morning.

Ah, the good old days.

only because you didn't invite her along for the evening......

Ah, the good old days.

What do lesbians do in bed?

Well, it's a lot like heterosexual sex, only one of them doesn't have to fake an orgasm.

Who cares? What's your opinion of gay motorists? Any take on gay rollerskaters? How about gay dump truck drivers? Gay forum users? WTF?

:lol:

Dis net pleinweg verkeerd as jy my vra

Siek is eintlik die regte woord

Die probleem met vandag se samelewing is dat al die bollie(ja letterlik bollie) aanvaar word

I agree, bring back the days of war, capital punishment, and public lashings. Where a man could beat his wife in the privacy of his own home. When children were given free schooling in the sweatshops and coal mines. When Oscar Wilde was able to write some amazing literature, where Baden Powell was a hero, when Shakespeare wrote sonnets to his boyfriend......

Yes bring back the good old days of Sparta.....

Imagine team RIOOL BOOR sponsored by the Tailgunners anonymous

Not the kind of okes you want to be around when you have a big parrot on your shoulder.

A few years ago a boertjie moer'd a ghey in my local Virgin Active for wearing a very revealing Borat-ish/wrestling type outfit. And then they both got banned from gym. That was funny. Sorry what's this fred about?

Jack, you're welcome as along as you stick with the roadies... unless you have beer then you can hang with the MTBikers. Okay maybe the word hang is incorrect lets use the term ride ... wait thats wrong too. Maybe ... ag never mind.

Welcome anyway!

A few years ago a boertjie moer'd a ghey in my local Virgin Active for wearing a very revealing Borat-ish/wrestling type outfit. And then they both got banned from gym. That was funny. Sorry what's this fred about?

Judging from the proceedings here, I reckon tunamelt would love a go at pumpingjack.

Lyk vir meer soos n advertensie wat hy plaas, hy dink seker dis n gayting, aag sorry, dating site die.

so true, maybe we will see him asking about the road bike training rides next.... :D :D