Babba's Lodge

pezulu

When Sunday 25 September 2011

Where At Baba's Lodge

Time 08:00

Distance 70km / 35km / 12km / 1km kiddies ride

All pre-entrants receive a free T-shirt.

Late entries are available on the day from 06:30, without having to pay a penalty.

To enter, Click HERE

Edited by pezulu

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the route 3 laps or 2?

from my experiences you only find out on the day, something like sticking your hand into a lucky packet, you never know what your going to get :lol:

Online entries for this event have closed, but late entries are accepted on the day.

The route is normally 2 laps on the 70km, unless the lions are loose, then it is 3 laps. :blush:

I love this race / series. There is a fantastic relaxed vibe and a fast route with a bit of sand-surfing to keep things interesting :thumbup:

Online entries for this event have closed, but late entries are accepted on the day.

The route is normally 2 laps on the 70km, unless the lions are loose, then it is 3 laps. :blush:

And then I suggest you charge proportionally less.Last time I did the 30km which turned out to be 21km :thumbdown:

• 9 months later...

I need a very good reason to mis a babbas .70km again .

Well it'll be my first. Also doing the 70km.

Profile or route please, did a few a long time ago, would like to see if it is still the same?

Profile or route please, did a few a long time ago, would like to see if it is still the same?

it's basically all downhill :ph34r:

Ok seriously, the profile is very flat IMO. A lot of people talk about the one hill, but there was no hill in sight

Is this good for beginnners?? or will the spring classic event be better?

great for beginners (very easy and non technical), just make sure you know how to ride through thick sand

Any reason for the valid CSA license?

Does this only apply for seeding or is it a must to participate?