Help wanted with parts etc.

MRT1

Hi there fellow hubbers.I am appealing to any of you who are able to donate parts or complete bikes to WPCA to build track bikes for use at the veledrome to develop new track cyclists.The WPCA is putting training programs into place but we need more bikes. We do have some frames but they urgently need parts to complete them.Any of you able to help in any way can PM me and I will get in contact with you.The success of this project will be carried forward to other cycling disciplines.

What happened to all the bikes that were there? Well, what's left of them anyway

Just wondering how many complete bikes there are now.

I haven't been to the track in a while and would be keen to assist in anyway I can since I have used these bikes on occasion.

Its a great way of giving newbies the opportunity to experience track racing without going to go and buy a bike first!

Edited by Tankman

the track bikes were systematically stripped of chains, wheels, handlebars, cogs, cranks and chainrings by persons unknown. a case of theft should be opened and investigated.