cheap-giant-bike.com

MTBer wannabee

and Vat on that , so not all that much cheaper then.

and when the frame cracks or there is a warranty what then?

Edited by Iron

looks suspect!

ya ,

my Dad always said "if it looks like crap , smells like crap and tastes like crap , then the chances are it is crap"

dont trust everything on the web these days.

ya ,

my Dad always said "if it looks like crap , smells like crap and tastes like crap , then the chances are it is crap"

dont trust everything on the web these days.

Who would ever taste something that smells like crap? :nuke:

Thanks guys for your input.

"We Professional Sale Giant Bicycles"

Stock system doesn't work, If I add a bike to the trolley there is still 10 bikes available.

Registrar JIANGSY BANGNIN SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD

There is a facebook mobile number phishing scam that is registered to the same company.

It is a scam!

Stock system doesn't work, If I add a bike to the trolley there is still 10 bikes available.

There is a facebook mobile number phishing scam that is registered to the same company.

It is a scam!

http://blog.webroot.com/2011/08/31/morto-worm-annoyances-outstrip-functionality/

According to ICANN rules, that’s enough to merit the site being taken offline. I was also shocked, shocked to discover that the registrar, Jiangsu Bangning Science & Technology Co. Ltd – a registrar where more than half its domains are blacklisted as sources of malware – is not making any effort at all to disable the domain. Did I mention I was shocked, and also surprised?

The dostest1.qfsl.net domain, hosted by a company in Hong Kong, appears to be offline. Yeah, I’m all broken up about it. Unfortunately the worm doesn’t care, and meanwhile, even though the subdomain is offline, the domain is still live.

Who would ever taste something that smells like crap? :nuke:

Thanks guys for your input.

It’s not literal it’s a figure of speech.

Stay away from dodgy websites.

It is a scam!

Wow, thanks for the warning.