Lap3 04:36.44 13:45.32

Lap4 04:29.52 18:14.84

Lap5 04:32.69 22:47.53

Lap6 04:36.73 27:24.26

Lap7 04:40.06 32:04.33

Lap8 04:41.81 36:46.14

Lap9 04:32.51 41:18.66

End 04:40.59 45:59.25

my afrikaans isnt great, in fact its ***, but i think i get the drift...are you saying some riders who started +1 should have been in scratch?

i started in +1 and finished with the main bunch last week. Last night however I again started in +1 and was dropped on lap 2....now obviously the wind was flipping hectic and maybe its nobody's fault but my own, but there were some strong guys in +1 pulling through that headwind

Are the +1 guys who got points last night (and on a previous occasion) not suppose to move up to scratch? Thought that was the rule...

What prevents everybody from just starting in +1 anyway?

Personally I'm glad that +1 is winning, Scratch wants to sped all of it's time stuffing around and not really working. The guys up front are simply working together and Scratch isn't, leave them where they are makes the racing more interesting.

Killarney has always been a great training event (race) and normally +1 is always caught, however, remember that we are not riding the full hour due to sunset at 18.45, therefore they will get caught in a few weeks. (Apologies +1, but it happens) :)

Having said that, the handicap could be a little less, giving scratch an easier ride... but is that what scratch wants?? Riders from scratch have answered that already.

There are no set rules for killarney... we decide what is best on the day..... Masters ride in +1 and win..... will look at the handicap this week.

I thought about lining up and starting from the pit lane, so as to start at 6pm and not 5 or 10 past by the time all riders are on the track. Feedback???

+1 at front, followed by scratch. Maybe get another lap in.

See you next week

Sharon

Are the +1 guys who got points last night (and on a previous occasion) not suppose to move up to scratch? Thought that was the rule...

What prevents everybody from just starting in +1 anyway?

What does it matter. if you can hang on it is cool. Wait for the full hour sessions.....

Killarney has always been a great training event (race) and normally +1 is always caught, however, remember that we are not riding the full hour due to sunset at 18.45, therefore they will get caught in a few weeks. (Apologies +1, but it happens) :)

Having said that, the handicap could be a little less, giving scratch an easier ride... but is that what scratch wants?? Riders from scratch have answered that already.

There are no set rules for killarney... we decide what is best on the day..... Masters ride in +1 and win..... will look at the handicap this week.

I thought about lining up and starting from the pit lane, so as to start at 6pm and not 5 or 10 past by the time all riders are on the track. Feedback???

+1 at front, followed by scratch. Maybe get another lap in.

See you next week

Sharon

Sharon

I think most of all - thank you for the work you two do to arrange Killarney for us. It is great fun and excellent training!!! Never stop!

I am still very new to cycling, and trying to learn as quickly as I can (at my age!). Have a few suggestions that I want to discuss with you. Could you please send me your e-mail address to fcronje@mac.com ?

Regards

Frans