CWC Rave

Capcha

So I know CWC is closed at the moment while they do upgrades and move to a better location. As I was down in Cape Town for 2 days I wanted to buy some spares and as CWC is the cheapest I was dissapointed to find out they were closed for those few days while I was there. True to form, Chris lets me know that even that they are closed while I was there he would open his doors to me so I could buy some parts before I fly back to Joburg. I got hold of Chris yesturday to let him know I was in town and he explained where the new shop was and that he would help me. Unfortunately I got stuck in a meeting that went way past the cut off time and had to rush to make my flight and let Chris know I would not make it.

So rave on to you Chris and your staff. I will def make use of your on-line system to buy the parts. What fantastic service, by far the best service I have experienced from any bike shop. Your dads legacy surely continues from when I was a boy living in durbanville way back then. Bravo Sir Bravo

So I know CWC is closed at the moment while they do upgrades and move to a better location. As I was down in Cape Town for 2 days I wanted to buy some spares and as CWC is the cheapest I was dissapointed to find out they were closed for those few days while I was there. True to form, Chris lets me know that even that they are closed while I was there he would open his doors to me so I could buy some parts before I fly back to Joburg. I got hold of Chris yesturday to let him know I was in town and he explained where the new shop was and that he would help me. Unfortunately I got stuck in a meeting that went way past the cut off time and had to rush to make my flight and let Chris know I would not make it.

So rave on to you Chris and your staff. I will def make use of your on-line system to buy the parts. What fantastic service, by far the best service I have experienced from any bike shop. Your dads legacy surely continues from when I was a boy living in durbanville way back then. Bravo Sir Bravo

I would like to give the opposite opinion. I recently was out on a ride in Hermanus on friday when I came off my bike and damaged the pedal. I had a ride with the usual group planned on sunday and so did not want to miss it. I gave CWC a call and asked what time they close on satuday. After being informed they close at 3pm, I arrived at 2.30 to be told , "sorry, online store closed at 2, cant help you". I drove all the way from hermanus and wasted most of my saturday, to essentially be told that I could not have access to new pedals from the room next door. That is NOT customer service. That being said, in the past, my experiences with CWC have always been good.

Does anybody know when is their opening?

Spoke to them yesterday, opening definitely Saturday, 24th September, 8h30.

I would like to give the opposite opinion. I recently was out on a ride in Hermanus on friday when I came off my bike and damaged the pedal. I had a ride with the usual group planned on sunday and so did not want to miss it. I gave CWC a call and asked what time they close on satuday. After being informed they close at 3pm, I arrived at 2.30 to be told , "sorry, online store closed at 2, cant help you". I drove all the way from hermanus and wasted most of my saturday, to essentially be told that I could not have access to new pedals from the room next door. That is NOT customer service. That being said, in the past, my experiences with CWC have always been good.

I arrived there a week ago after 14:00 and they gave me my Stans at the on-line price as I noted this

will the store and online shop be opening simultaneously??

i'm hoping for some wicked "opening specials":thumbup:

Was at the early opening this evening.

Pina got the display stand right as you enter the front.

Saw a stunning white Cannondale tandem.

Merida has claimed a lot of space, for sure.

Great store for the cyclist!!

Congratulations, CWC!

Was at the early opening this evening.

Pina got the display stand right as you enter the front.

Saw a stunning white Cannondale tandem.

Merida has claimed a lot of space, for sure.

Great store for the cyclist!!

Congratulations, CWC!

Very awesome shop indeed! See pic!

post-17760-0-35199200-1316721734.jpg

Very awesome shop indeed! See pic!

Or shall I say:

Warning: Visiting this shop is harmful to your budget.

:lol: