Anybody doing JHB/PTA to CT anytime soon?

Tiny K

Hi guys,

Is there anyone flying or driving from JHB / PTA to CT anytime soon? There is a road frame that I am looking at buying off the hub and need transport to CT.

Please let me know, thanks.

I might be going up to JHB or Bloem in two weeks, once I know I will drop you a PM. If you come right before then please let me know.

H

Tch! If you were FRAIL, you'd ride there and collect it and bring it back slung over your shoulder. (Maybe he'd do it for you anyway?) And from Wellington, you're already half-way there.

Tch! If you were FRAIL, you'd ride there and collect it and bring it back slung over your shoulder. (Maybe he'd do it for you anyway?) And from Wellington, you're already half-way there.

Yeah, will be good base mileage for the DC!!

I might be going up to JHB or Bloem in two weeks, once I know I will drop you a PM. If you come right before then please let me know.

H

Thanks H :thumbup: Will keep you posted.

Yeah, will be good base mileage for the DC!!

Boet, base mileage is building up to the total distance, not doing it 18 times over, there and back, just to fetch a frame :rolleyes:

If you don't come right. I would be able to provide an oppurtunity by the end of October.

Cool, thanks. Will let you know if I don't come right before then. :thumbup:

Boet, base mileage is building up to the total distance, not doing it 18 times over, there and back, just to fetch a frame :rolleyes:

Details, details... :P :lol: :D

Ok, what about a "shakedown run" with the Tenere!?

Details, details... :P :lol: :D

Ok, what about a "shakedown run" with the Tenere!?

There and back, no problem..... it's just - where do I put the frame set? :rolleyes:

Guest Frail4Life

Hi guys,

Is there anyone flying or driving from JHB / PTA to CT anytime soon? There is a road frame that I am looking at buying off the hub and need transport to CT.

Please let me know, thanks.

Come now, WHERE is the PICS???

I am already packed and WAITING for the DETAILS!

The LONGER you make me wait for those DETAILS, my PRICE DOUBLES!

H

If you don't come right. I would be able to provide an oppurtunity by the end of October.

Thanks for the offer guys. Ysterperd has offered to bring my frame down tomorrow morning. He PM'd me yesterday (or the day before - I can't remember).

Will post pictures when I build this sweet frame into a road machine.

Thanks again for the offer :thumbup: