Show us your pets

tunariaan

if you contact one of the multitudes of animal shelters I'm sure you could fine one for much less #justSaying

Definitely the route I will follow

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So mine aren't cute and cuddly but Clyde decided to swim around tonight, snapped some pics, haven't seen him around in a while.

Waters murky from a gravel change but the opportunity doesn't arise often

post-44041-0-24846500-1385582162_thumb.jpg

post-44041-0-65492800-1385582182_thumb.jpg

A week ago, I rushed home from work as I was worried about Alabama giving birth. I got home to find four healthy pups at about this time of the day. She pushed out four more without any hassle. The last two were a mission though, and I had to become a doggy gynae and pull the last two out myself. Pocket (to be renamed Biscuit by his adopter) was the last one out…

post-1604-0-86212200-1385612227_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tumbleweed

Patches after his bath the weekend, Iv'e given up trying to bathe Nikkita who's like a Ninja on steroids when i try. She does however bathe herself in my fish ponds.

Patches? :eek: Your dog's a wannabe downhiller?! :devil:

So mine aren't cute and cuddly but Clyde decided to swim around tonight, snapped some pics, haven't seen him around in a while.

Nice! How did you come up with the name Clyde?

Nice! How did you come up with the name Clyde?

there's 2 of them, we decided to sex them ourselves (have no idea how to tell what's male and what's female on a catfish) but Bonnie (the smaller, calmer one) and Clyde were about 4cm when my OH first bought them without doing the research. they carried on like a pair of outlaws, eating the smaller fish (before we found out) - ripping up all the plants...so very apt I think . The two of them are inseparable now - they like a couple - they lie on top of each other, now and again Bonnie seems to get pissed off and she goes off to the opposite corner of the tank and gives him the silent treatment.

they're actually very cool, when we move their hidey hole around they give a dirty looks, and when we stroke them, they tolerate it for a little while and then piss off.

there's 2 of them, we decided to sex them ourselves (have no idea how to tell what's male and what's female on a catfish) but Bonnie (the smaller, calmer one) and Clyde were about 4cm when my OH first bought them without doing the research. they carried on like a pair of outlaws, eating the smaller fish (before we found out) - ripping up all the plants...so very apt I think . The two of them are inseparable now - they like a couple - they lie on top of each other, now and again Bonnie seems to get pissed off and she goes off to the opposite corner of the tank and gives him the silent treatment.

they're actually very cool, when we move their hidey hole around they give a dirty looks, and when we stroke them, they tolerate it for a little while and then piss off.

Hahahahaha! Very apt names! :thumbup:

Good to see Clyde is supporting mo-vember :clap:

Thank you Tumbleweed.

He is huge but has a heart of gold, adores my children and will get in the car if he could... he he he

Rufus - he was in the wrong place at the wrong time when one of the painters dropped a can of white paint from the top of the ladder - after an hour of turps and scrubbing, this is how clean we managed to get him. He still loves the painters just the same.

post-17716-0-18711500-1385662544_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

Rufus - he was in the wrong place at the wrong time when one of the painters dropped a can of white paint from the top of the ladder - after an hour of turps and scrubbing, this is how clean we managed to get him. He still loves the painters just the same.

Shame he doesn't look too worse for wear :) the smell of the turps must have been horrible though, good job on cleaning him up.

Thank you Tumbleweed.

He is huge but has a heart of gold, adores my children and will get in the car if he could... he he he

Hahahahahahaha! Sweet! Please add more pics!

That is so cool. Nice Uni