Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ups and downs I am afraid, first this morning I received this pic of Emily where I am convinced she is smiling at us.

post-268-0-09643300-1392213976_thumb.jpg

Then shortly after I heard she has now tested positive for billary, it will be a close call as her system is so weak but the vets reckon she has a 50/50 chance so we are all praying and hoping for more miracles. She has proven to be a tough cookie so if I know Emily she will fight this fight and win.

Please send positive thoughts her way.

Any Update Ian?

Ups and downs I am afraid, first this morning I received this pic of Emily where I am convinced she is smiling at us.

post-268-0-09643300-1392213976_thumb.jpg

Then shortly after I heard she has now tested positive for billary, it will be a close call as her system is so weak but the vets reckon she has a 50/50 chance so we are all praying and hoping for more miracles. She has proven to be a tough cookie so if I know Emily she will fight this fight and win.

Please send positive thoughts her way.

If those eyes could tell the story of the horror she's been through.

Any Update Ian?

Nothing definite yet, I know she made it through the night but waiting for Joanne to let me know, hoping to go visit again this afternoon if she is well enough.

Nothing definite yet, I know she made it through the night but waiting for Joanne to let me know, hoping to go visit again this afternoon if she is well enough.

@IanJ, you and Joanne are good souls.

Just taken from Ian's FB page:

Abigail Strachan with Ian Jones and Siobhan Kelly

#‎TeamEmily‬ Update: It's killing me not having seen her yet today on account of being stuck in bed, but I just got off the phone with the vet. She's been given more blood to compensate for the effects of the biliary. She's feeling a little more tired on account of this, but is still eating well and fighting hard. I'm going to make a plan to get to her this afternoon so she knows I haven't forgotten about her, and will update once I've seen her. Keeping fighting my baby girl, we're all on your side!

Edited by Tumbleweed

heartbreaking following the emily story on here...after all she has been through lets hope she pulls through

Emily is still weak because of the blood transfusions and billary but so far is still eating well. Tonight will be the last hurdle if she makes it through she has an excellent chance. She has also picked up about 1.5kg since Sunday so just over 10kg now.

post-268-0-50214200-1392294394_thumb.jpg

Edited by IanJ

Emily is still weak because of the blood transfusions and billary but so far is still eating well. Tonight will be the last hurdle if she makes it through she has an excellent chance. She has also picked up about 1.5kg since Sunday so just over 10kg now.

post-268-0-50214200-1392294394_thumb.jpg

And still smiling... You go Emily!

Taking it up a notch:

post-1575-0-16717000-1392293822_thumb.jpg

ha ha..I often come home and both our dogs are sitting on the trampoline..I can never get a photo cos they both leap off to greet me